Raiding needs to be fixed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiding needs to be fixed

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Raiding needs to be fixed

Something needs to happen to the current situation where folks with 60-70% of your defense strength can just wantonly roam your base and take whatever they want.

There is simply no risk to not giving it a shot. They may lose a few attempts, but more often than not they will eventually get through.

Also - in many cases these guys have not much of a base to speak of to return fire to. So - your reward for building a great base and having great stats is....you are the target. You are incented to have garbage IPH and just raid those who've made the investments.

Solution:

1. For a "raider", a failed raid should come at a high cost. Similar to real war - if you put troops at risk in a raid and it fails, there should be a severe penalty in terms of unit casualties. I am talking dropping 5-10 growlers (best air cash unit @ 16M per) on a failed raid.

2. For high level LE buildings - they should have a much higher built-in building defense. A L10 AC should have significant natural defenses that make it much more difficult to raid than a L1 AC.

3. Give us legitimate defense buildings that change the likelihood of raiding success. No one even stops to look at my EMP cannons these days.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have raided bases that I should have failed doing so. there is no good sense about who can get who. the person attacking you should have massive loss if they fail

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lol collect your LE's on a regular schedule. obviously you're bringing this up as you get collected by others.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    lol collect your LE's on a regular schedule. obviously you're bringing this up as you get collected by others.
    Too straightforward.. Alex... LOL
    Give him a place to vent the anger.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    Collecting your buildings is fool proof....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Id like my rivals list fixed, i dont know whats gone wrong but the lvl flux between 220 and 300, im lvl 268 ans the stats 98% of my rivals are max 5/10mil in stats when im 50+mil, nothing to raid in over a week now because of this, ive even dropped allys and re added allys to see if that will help but still the same results. Gree what ever has been done please correct it, im sure all those 5mil stat guys are fed up of been hit by 50mil+ guys

Post Count
    I agree with the original poster, there needs to be penalty for a failed raid (and losing 1 stamina is not sufficient).
    A simple solution could be that it is treated as a successfull attack by the target, where the target gains 2x cash (600k in todays math) from the attacker.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yan840016765 View Post
    Too straightforward.. Alex... LOL
    Give him a place to vent the anger.
    There's no anger. Everyone gets "collected for" every now and then.

I'm pointing out a legitimate flaw in the game - which is part of the point of this forum. "Collect your buildings on time" is simpleton advice. But I guess it's par for the course of what passes for decorum on this board these days.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Post Count
    If someone 60-70% of your attack raids you, then simply raid or attack them back to give them the units losses you desire…. that is… if you don't mind giving them a direct link to your base to raid again another day.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not seen this for a while, you won but you lost x amount of troops in the process, no doubt it will make a comeback now.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    If getting robbed troubles you so don't rebuild.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssne View Post
    I'm pointing out a legitimate flaw in the game - which is part of the point of this forum. "Collect your buildings on time" is simpleton advice. But I guess it's par for the course of what passes for decorum on this board these days.
    Well said.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by narsly View Post
    Collecting your buildings is fool proof....
    Its that easy!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree this is a major issue, however i believe this is the incorrect way to direct this issue. Gree recently made unit buildings useful again, well why not make defence buildings ACTUALLY USEFUL. I would have no problem buying all the gold defence buildings if they actually helped protect my base from raiders who are 60-70% of my defence.

Lurker
    Post Count

New Idea

Doesn't it stink when you can not physically collect your buildings? I have been on flights, in the middle of big life events, etc... And just couldn't collect. Why not give us an option to shield our base from raids? For example 25-50 gold gives your base a shield for say 4-6 hrs.. Something to that nature. No more than a consecutive total of 24 hours is allowed though. Any thoughts? I do agree that the base defense buildings are worthless... Would be nice to have them protect something!