Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: getting bored

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Gree have made 95% of the game if not all about gemming. They will do more changes in gemmers favor as the game is only for their revenue - Not our pleasure and entertainment. So as for waiting for more stuff to do and more fun - Don't hold you'r breath, unless you want to suffocate.
    True. That is why we won't get another long term quest, even though so many players want one. It doesn't encourage enough gem spending, and the rewards last time were too good.
    Line ID: ruthlessmonkey
    IGN: Ruthless, level 500+
    Guild: Co-GM of Monkey Business (iOS), level 75, 10% for all element bonuses
    Want Top 10/25 in Raids? We're recruiting

i think instead of 6* have certain epics be craftable, but to obtain the parts you need to gather x amount of each armor to "advance" into the next. or like a fusing tree.

just release new content, bring back the "dragons" portion of KnD and maybe have guild raids. where there's a single target and you need to kill it x amount of times, or the more damage you do (or kill) everyone gets a certain level reward
    Everdark
    <Ill Tempered Sea Bass> (Recruiting)
    Level 277 - Blaze 99 - Maelstrom 99 - Druidic 99, Tectonic Mantle 99, Forgestone Aegis 99, Northerners 99 - Komodo 99 - (Misc EB+ 70)
    LineChat: Everdark716
    ITSB Supports the 11+ Movement

I felt the same way i liked the game and enjoy it but the only thing i log in for now is beating the boss a few times or guild wars to help my guild. But i don't want to quit cause i put so much work into this game and spent enough money on gems lol and have nothing to show for it except 1 epic lol