What does this mean?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What does this mean?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What does this mean?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I do apologize for your frustrations regarding this issue. While I am unable to compensate, I am passing your feedback on this issue directly to our developers.

Regards,

Xxxx
    GREE Support

Will they still try to help me? Or is it: we have your feedback, case closed?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is a templated reply and your ticket is now closed and will not be fixed

I have had a lot with these as responses..

If you feel as thou your issue has not been resolved and should be then reply back and ask them to help rather than blindly closing the ticket

Post Count
    Basically just an extended way to say F/O from gree(d)
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I hate that they do this to there members

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well.... that's freaking great. What's the point in buying gold if you can loose it by a glitch or whatever problems mw offers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just a warning, don't post the content of a ticket in the forum. I just got back from being banned for it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    Just a warning, don't post the content of a ticket in the forum. I just got back from being banned for it.
    If i remember correctly, something is written about asking for help on the forum. About questions members can anwer. Somewhere in game support. I just did that.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why don't you explain what the issue was here, and then members can tell you whether they have experienced a positive resolution or not in a similar case. A glitch to you could be something totally different to gree or even others.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    Why don't you explain what the issue was here, and then members can tell you whether they have experienced a positive resolution or not in a similar case. A glitch to you could be something totally different to gree or even others.
    There was a ltq with simultainous A - T targets. Used a little more then 1000 gold. Didn't kept track. At the last target T. i had about 6-7 hours left till the end of the event. So i thought , would use my regenerated energy for the last hits. Calculated the amount of energy and just used gold leaving a few hits, so i could come back to finish it off. 15 min. left till end i wanted to log on. But couldn't cause of server issue. So basicly i used more then 1000 gold to gain nothing.

Actually this is the second time, another problem though. This happened to everyone. Remember the energy event where you had to collect an x amount of units with a poor drop rate on ios? I almost finished that one too, but everyone on the last 3-4 levels got that unit.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I am ashamed now. Lol

But it's ok. I know they won't do a thing to help. At least i won't let me fool for the third time. Lol. I am a free player now. I still enjoy mw. But no more gold for me. Next is to reduce my time on mw, but i will still be playing it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ask for a refund...

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow View Post
    Ask for a refund...
    Neah, gree should do the right thing. That's why they keep losing paying customers. That was the last time i send in a ticket. Whatever happens i won't contact support again. I'll just eat what i get served.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What I have learned is don't leave things to gree, if it costs you 100 more gold, just gold it. I had a similar incident where I was looking for he regen to finish off and I could not get in until literally 5min before the event finished. After that, I decided that I would not rely on gree, and if I'm already logged in and the cost is not very high, I just finish it.

Post Count
    Maybe the gold earned through server failures, lag and glitches funds the company christmas party, i bet they thank you for your holiday spirit!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Contact iTunes and ask for a refund . Your better off going that route had the same thing happen to me a couple months ago and tried to get something worked out with Gree and got nothing resolved . iTunes is more then happy about getting your money back

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    There was a ltq with simultainous A - T targets. Used a little more then 1000 gold. Didn't kept track. At the last target T. i had about 6-7 hours left till the end of the event. So i thought , would use my regenerated energy for the last hits. Calculated the amount of energy and just used gold leaving a few hits, so i could come back to finish it off. 15 min. left till end i wanted to log on. But couldn't cause of server issue. So basicly i used more then 1000 gold to gain nothing.

Actually this is the second time, another problem though. This happened to everyone. Remember the energy event where you had to collect an x amount of units with a poor drop rate on ios? I almost finished that one too, but everyone on the last 3-4 levels got that unit.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I am ashamed now. Lol

But it's ok. I know they won't do a thing to help. At least i won't let me fool for the third time. Lol. I am a free player now. I still enjoy mw. But no more gold for me. Next is to reduce my time on mw, but i will still be playing it.
    Crappy deal

There is a very simple solution that will most certainly get you what you want and deserve. It doesn't involve gree at all though.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about