Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Arena has developed a fatal illness

Good morning folks! The Bluebird of Crappiiness has crapped all over K&D again. Be warned that for some of you (like me) arena will now be totally borked. I had about 6800 points last night, woke up this morning and went to fight. On my first battle my points reset to zero and additional battles keep doing the same thing, every battle results in no points awarded and points total staying at zero. I've submitted a ticket, but we all know how that works...

Three others posted the same issue this morning in the Are you having Technical Issues thread, but I felt this deserved it's own thread.

Ideally Gree would halt this Arena battle until they get things fixed and then restart it. I notice that in the battle list there are combatants who have varying point scores but are shown as unranked. I noticed one with points of 17,000+ and others as low as 223. My guess is that this is affecting more of us than the 4 who have posted here with this issue so far.

Folks, please post a me too reply to this thread and submit a ticket if you are encountering this bug. That way Gree can get a grasp on how widespread it is.
    Last edited by JonS52; 04-07-2014 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Added request to post/submit
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

Happened to me too. Did your "Milestone Rewards" reset as well? Mine did, and I was just about to the tier after the one with a 10 gem reward.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Please fix this issue. I also have this issue on my iphone 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Happened to me too. Did your "Milestone Rewards" reset as well? Mine did, and I was just about to the tier after the one with a 10 gem reward.
    Yes, it completely reset. But interestingly enough, even though it doesn't add up points and build credit for Milestones and Rank, it claims to give the Win Streak rewards. I just received the notice I received a Dragonflame Armor for completing a streak of 3, but when I check my inventory there's no armor there.

Another interesting datum: If I try and check the leaderboards, Top 10 Shows Current Leader as N/A and if I click the View Leaders button it tells me there's a problem connecting to the server.

So things are truly borked...
    Last edited by JonS52; 04-07-2014 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Added leaderboard comment
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

Arena Dangea

Everytime i win a battle the total points go negative, equal to the amount i win and it resets to zero ...

and yea, no ones top, well the list doesnt even load anymore.

I'm having the same issues as y'all...

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    I'm having the same issues as y'all...
    Same here.

Me too. I tried to submit a ticket but my app locked up (or at least it hadn't returnd 5 minutes later when I needed to leave for work).

same here

i was top 50 yesterday night and today i am not ranked.
    i was on the 12 milestone reward and thats very bad!!!!!

i hope the fixed that problem i payed 300 gems to get in this position

Another thing I noticed, though I'm not sure the two are connected, when I fought the EB this morning, it said my position on the damage leaderboard was 1 (which I know was impossible, being I started in the 30's), but when I check the leaderboard, it showed my actual position in the 30's, but did not take me right to it as usual. I had to switch pages to find it.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Another thing I noticed, though I'm not sure the two are connected, when I fought the EB this morning, it said my position on the damage leaderboard was 1 (which I know was impossible, being I started in the 30's), but when I check the leaderboard, it showed my actual position in the 30's, but did not take me right to it as usual. I had to switch pages to find it.
    I saw that as well; when I beat the EB after I woke up, I was #1 on damageboard when the night before I was in the 400s. With that said, I was #94 in arena before I retired for the night and this morning I have 0 tournament points and rank:N/A. A guildmate of mine was #5 in the arena with more than 150k pts; easy to say we are not happy with the game today.
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Same problems here an with knights in my Guild Appears system wide

This represent many hours/ days of wasted effort and if one used gems to replenish alone the way loss of real $$

This type of bug and several others discourages one from spending any real $$ fix it and gift us is only a ban aid a if ALL get the gift it changes very little and is not fair to the most active players

Quote Originally Posted by MacRicky View Post
    Same problems here an with knights in my Guild Appears system wide

This represent many hours/ days of wasted effort and if one used gems to replenish alone the way loss of real $$

This type of bug and several others discourages one from spending any real $$ fix it and gift us is only a ban aid a if ALL get the gift it changes very little and is not fair to the most active players
    did anyone get an answer from the support ?

i hope they can fix that problem and the find a solution for that players they paid for that
    i think only Apple users are have the problems. my girlfriend with samsung hasn t.

They need to get their stuff together

I can only imagine the number of emails Gree has go today. They need to get their act together for this glitch and all the other glitches.

is this IOS only

The only people that indicated what system they were on were IOS.
    Are all of you having trouble IOS?
    I'm droid and not having any problems.
    Guild Sentinel in Heart Breakers of the BB Alliance
    Arena Gold Medalist in Carnivale Clash

Max Armors: Soulshard Necromantle+, Sandstorm, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Arborsteel Vanguard, Maelstrom Irons, Blazeborne Vanguard, Tec, Vermax's Platemail+ and more

Works in Progress: Northerner's Battlegear, Raiment of Araknos

Line ID: spankymacd