Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by spanky macdougal View Post
    The only people that indicated what system they were on were IOS.
    Are all of you having trouble IOS?
    I'm droid and not having any problems.
    Yes, I'm on IOS.

Thumbs down Ggrrrrrrr

Plus this arena glitch has put me way behind on getting my rank up where I want it. I was planning on getting into the top 1000 (Ribbon E) and the 21,000 point Milestone rewards.

Arena and boss probs

Lost rewards and rank. Ios

Quote Originally Posted by Wee View Post
    Lost rewards and rank. Ios
    Seems to be this way for a lot of players.

Me, too. I am having the same loss of arena points. ios here

I don't even feel like playing when there are so many glitch things wrong

Me to

This happend to me to. Logged in this morning and my score was wiped. And I start on negative 156. Tried to play but after each win I goes back to negative score. This is a real bad bugg. Hope they fix it soon. And give us who sent a complain at least the first price. // Cullun

Ok my arena is kind of working again now. I can collect points again but my milestone meter started over and it now says I'm 21000 points from the next rank (there is no f'ing way that's right)

Hi Knights,

We were able to identify an issue with the leaderboard points disappearing or stating N/A. A fix is currently in the works and we'll be releasing it asap! All your points will still be intact and restored to it's correct value. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the patience and understanding while we get this fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi Knights,

We were able to identify an issue with the leaderboard points disappearing or stating N/A. A fix is currently in the works and we'll be releasing it asap! All your points will still be intact and restored to it's correct value. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the patience and understanding while we get this fixed.
    i hope so
    because the loose of the rank is second
    but the loose of money and gems are the worst case

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi Knights,

Are you also planning a fix so that we can actually fight in the arena and receive rewards and points? That to me is a more serious issue.

Thank you, the problem is now resolved!
    Last edited by JonS52; 04-07-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Added thanks
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

Is everyones arena points resolved? 'Cause mine is not

Quote Originally Posted by baskeman View Post
    Is everyones arena points resolved? 'Cause mine is not
    Did you fight another battle yet? I received a response from my complaint ticket, and it stated that it would show the correct amount after the next arena battle.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Did you fight another battle yet? I received a response from my complaint ticket, and it stated that it would show the correct amount after the next arena battle.
    Yeah, seems to work now. Thanks!