War feedback - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War feedback

Post Count
    I can live with most problems but the one thing that really gets my goat about wars is the fact that you can't see all the numbers in a rivals stats!! This is highly frustrating and must be addressed by the developers before the next war. It's just been too long now that we have to guess if someone is 26mil or 2.6mil for example. It's ridiculous! And to use gems and lose because they haven't yet fixed this problem is just disgusting!!
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    if Gree closes out a ticket where you lost gems because of a gree issue you can contact Itunes support, they will refund the money. Itunes customer service is awesome, takes them just a couple hours to respond and sort everything out.
    Just quoting this for more visibility. I wish more people did this because what Gree does is no different than theft.

Lurker
    Post Count

Match up disaster --- Just one though ;)

Hi. I have been playing the game for some time now.

My teams have always sought the holy grail of the 56 win streak. Well, not because we dont wanna get the top few ranks but it makes more monetary prudence to attempt streaks than to go all out for top ranks.

As many know going for streaks is really a lot of effort at total CP conservation, teamwork, sleepless nights, lotsa coffee and red bull and a whole load of accomplishment achieving it. We have had the pleasure of doing it a few times, not always.

Last war we came so close...... on 9/12 going on to 10/12, we as a guild placed inside the 200 bracket, matched FUNKOS. its an impossible matchup for anyone outside the top 3. We put up 1 mil odd cp to try keep up with them, at a time where the opponents were just toying with maintaining a 400-500k cp lead. we never stood a chance and we never thought we had a chance cos they havent even gone into second gear yet.

Gree's matchup logic, lost us the streak, not for the first time, but we are just appealing if KA could place a little more "compassion" in the match ups (its a joke i know).

It took lots of efforts in maintaining the run for the streaks, only to be thwarted by an impossible matchup. i happen to know other similar big guild streak teams in the top 50 facing the same problems too... met RK/FUNKOS/SB enroute...

Hope i dont sound like i am complaining. This is my first forum post in 2.5 years of playing this game. Just hoping match ups can be slightly more "compassionate" =)

Weakling L183
    Last edited by Weakling; 04-10-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shluggy View Post
    I can live with most problems but the one thing that really gets my goat about wars is the fact that you can't see all the numbers in a rivals stats!! This is highly frustrating and must be addressed by the developers before the next war. It's just been too long now that we have to guess if someone is 26mil or 2.6mil for example. It's ridiculous! And to use gems and lose because they haven't yet fixed this problem is just disgusting!!
    while I share your inability to understand why Gree has chosen not to fix this yet, I've never had a problem distinguishing between, for example, 5.6M and 56M when I attack... one I can beat, and one I can't, so if I attack and I win, it's 5.6M... if it's 56, I gonna lose :-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    while I share your inability to understand why Gree has chosen not to fix this yet, I've never had a problem distinguishing between, for example, 5.6M and 56M when I attack... one I can beat, and one I can't, so if I attack and I win, it's 5.6M... if it's 56, I gonna lose :-)
    Nope. Not always. Gree's wisdom in when I win or lose against a rival is so random. I was 26m last war, I can win on the occasion to a rival up to 30m but lose down to 18/19m. I'm not saying this happens often but if I hit as a scout and they are 26-30m, hitting again and I still win, yes lucky for me but I'm more likely to think they must be 2.6m. So I hit again and LOSE. Frustrating. What I'm saying is, if a rivals stats are close to your own, you can't be sure of them by looking at the results screen.
    It's not my situation or personal story I'm trying to promote here, just trying to get my point across in a way you might understand. It's the frustration in the fact that this is wrong. All I'm asking for is the correct figure to be shown. It can't be hard to do, can it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the stats display issues are even worse now that we have defenses over 100m. I will hit someone and their defense could be 1 mil, 10 mil or 100 mil. if they would just put commas into the stats it would make it much easier to know what we are seeing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nope. Not always. Gree's wisdom in when I win or lose against a rival is so random. I was 26m last war, I can win on the occasion to a rival up to 30m but lose down to 18/19m. I'm not saying this happens often but if I hit as a scout and they are 26-30m, hitting again and I still win, yes lucky for me but I'm more likely to think they must be 2.6m. So I hit again and LOSE. Frustrating. What I'm saying is, if a rivals stats are close to your own, you can't be sure of them by looking at the results screen.
    It's not my situation or personal story I'm trying to promote here, just trying to get my point across in a way you might understand. It's the frustration in the fact that this is wrong. All I'm asking for is the correct figure to be shown. It can't be hard to do, can it?
    well, if you put it that way, hell yeah you should be frustrated, Shluggy! Mea culpa for not getting your point earlier...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    CP for level 200 still sucks sweaty dog balls. Plus all of these epic boss events are allowing low level players to catch up in stats at an extremely fast rate. So now level 200 players are double-screwed by Gree.

That's really my only complaint from this one.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well one word of advise you must not be actually inspecting the result screen! Look at their top units are they 200k+ stats or 20k stat units...quick click or inspection of top units should tell you whether they are 26M or 2.6M. I am so surprised people don't even consider spending 10 more seconds inspecting their opponent rather than just spamming the attack and refill button!