DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War feedback

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

War feedback

Please post any war feedback for gree.

Not just negatives, positives also.
    Hopefully our feedback is passed on to keep adjusting for better war gaming experiences.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Positives: war rewards seem to be a lot better than they have been in the past, still a few useless boosts but over all I think pretty good.

Negatives: match wait times are still long and repeat matching is still happening a lot.

Not always receiving 4 hits per refill still.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think the match ups have been "fairer" or more even this time around, which is a big positive. But agree that I'm not always getting 4 hits per refill which is a massive negative. Please look into this ASAP Gree.

Post Count
    Nothing will be passed on, nothing will change.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    War feedback, lowest cp total in months(except for the top 3......). I guess we really are talking with our feet.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    War feedback, lowest cp total in months(except for the top 3......). I guess we really are talking with our feet.
    Of course... when the same sht happens every war without it being fixed people get frustrated and leave.

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree, update/redesign the individual battle results screen to include the correct number of digits, will you. This has been a long standing issue, and there are people now with 9 digit defense scores. It's an utter farce to look at.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerusalem View Post
    Gree, update/redesign the individual battle results screen to include the correct number of digits, will you. This has been a long standing issue, and there are people now with 9 digit defense scores. It's an utter farce to look at.
    Put a , on stats to make it easier to see. Eg..100,000,000 instead of 100000000
    Came across rival GG with 100+mil defense but cud only see it as 1+mil.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The matching was quick and more or less fair. We finished TOP 75
    Cp for lv 200 still a desaster
    The random factor for loosing is too high, few strange losses against very weak once in my guild
    Firts time got an underdog bonus with very good cp against a lv 200 ( i am lv 200 too), strange i was much stronger
    The Red Baron TRB

Positives:

-We had fair match ups
    -Waiting times for match ups was reasonable
    -What more can you ask for?

Negatives:

-On two occasions I tried to attack a player, but was just short of having enough energy to pull off an attack. Rather than bring me to the screen that gives you the option of purchasing the energy refill for 25 gems, the game just automatically refilled my energy and took my gems without authorization.

-On another occasion when logging into the game, the game froze (or so i thought) on a screen where I could purchase some sort of "chance chest" for 250 gems. I could not exit the screen, but I did accidentally brush the purchase button (stupid fat fingers). Sure as can be, the game took 250 gems (because there is no button to confirm your purchase) and gave me three horribly obsolete units.

-Basically 300 gems were taken from me without my authorization this war. And Gree's customer service closed my complaint and sent me a form letter telling me to delete the app and reinstall if I keep experiencing freezing. My complaint had nothing to do with the game freezing...obviously the game wasn't frozen if it took my gems. That tells me they didn't even read it, or that whoever did read it lacks basic reading comprehension skills. I'm not a power player like many of you on here, and my guild is not a power guild by any means, but we finished 306. Had I had a few of those gems, we could have easily pulled top 300.

As far as the actual war however, I thought it went well

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    if Gree closes out a ticket where you lost gems because of a gree issue you can contact Itunes support, they will refund the money. Itunes customer service is awesome, takes them just a couple hours to respond and sort everything out.

Cool, thank you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    As I stated in my thread , my only complaint is rotten points from other level 200 players in battle.

My mini account puts up 400-450 points per win at level 54. My main account, at level 143, or somewhere around there, is lucky to break 300 points per win. I typically use that account to smash walls, and mega attack guardians. Then I find targets 100+ plus levels above my mini account that I can beat and score all my points there.

It seems pretty backwards that my main account has basically been reduced to hitting walls and guardians...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Long time to match