Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bugs in Knights and Dragons

In the Guild log page (Called as Message Center), if you change a page, the time of the event doesnt change. Bug???
    IGN: Lu Bu [Lvl 200+] (RETIRED)
    Last Guild Position: Guild sentinel of Solaris
    Highest Arena ranking: #6

Maxed armors:
    Aegis of Majesty
    Arcane Mantle
    Arclite Shroud
    Beastmaster
    Cloudrange
    Cryptid
    Forgestone
    Maelstrom
    Specter shroud
    and other legendaries which is not worthy to be described here....

Unleveled epics:
    Aegis of majesty x1
    Arcane x1

Destroyed Epics:
    Blazeborn x2
    Moontide
    Beastmaster x1
    Tectonic

Quote Originally Posted by Conget View Post
    In the Guild log page (Called as Message Center), if you change a page, the time of the event doesnt change. Bug???
    sounds like your a wizard... or you are hacker.. are you hacking ? pshh hackers...

yeah looks like the first page time slots stay the same for the following pages. not a big deal really. unless you are really interested when jimbob sent those 10,000 monies to your bank acount.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

gems didnt arrive

Dunno if this is the right place to post but I bought 2 hydra's bounty but the gems never arrived. The money was taken already and the guild gifts were sent but no gems.. also no answer from support.. is anybody experiencing this?

... and the fusion bug ('armor is used at summoning stone') still unfixed after weeks since first reported.
    Last edited by roookey1; 04-12-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    ... and the fusion bug ('armor is used at summoning stone') still unfixed after weeks since first reported.
    You could use a couple of gems at the summoning stone. Have been reported fixing the issue. Might be a typical move from Gree to force gems out of you - Have a look at everything in the game. I wouldn't be surprised.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I wonder why you discuss so minor bugs while mass arena glitching takes place? I wontgo into details but its easy to fix if gree moves arena energy to Server. Now its fully on client.

wins/losses still screwed

Hi gree....A couple of wars back someone accused another guild of hacking because they had a bunch of points with no wins. Can you please resolve this as I base rank promotions in my guild (use to) on attacks (participation) rather than points and I can not reliably do this right now. As an example I have one player who has over 6000 points and only 4 wins....no he did not farm the gate for the whole 3 days and no he did not hack...it just doesn't show his win losses correctly.

Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by Reginnin View Post
    Hi gree....A couple of wars back someone accused another guild of hacking because they had a bunch of points with no wins. Can you please resolve this as I base rank promotions in my guild (use to) on attacks (participation) rather than points and I can not reliably do this right now. As an example I have one player who has over 6000 points and only 4 wins....no he did not farm the gate for the whole 3 days and no he did not hack...it just doesn't show his win losses correctly.

Thanx.
    I'm sure they'll jump right on it.

As long as points are registering correctly, they don't care if it doesn't show the proper amount of wins/losses.

If you're basing things on activity, do a spreadsheet with everyone's win/loss/points totals, and do an average. Then simply place his 6000 points into it and get a good approximation of where he was. That's what spreadsheets are for, right?

Or, you can probably just give it a decent once over and tell pretty easily where they'd be. Also, if someone attacked 50 times and got 1000 points, or someone attacked 4 times and got 1000 points... you really want the person who attacked 50 times to get the promotion? I can see both sides. On one hand, one guy is clearly more active than another, but the person who attacked 4 times has a much better points per attack than the other guy. For big guilds, if you aren't maximizing your points per attack, you're doing it wrong.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

jump on it....not

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I'm sure they'll jump right on it.

As long as points are registering correctly, they don't care if it doesn't show the proper amount of wins/losses.

If you're basing things on activity, do a spreadsheet with everyone's win/loss/points totals, and do an average. Then simply place his 6000 points into it and get a good approximation of where he was. That's what spreadsheets are for, right?

Or, you can probably just give it a decent once over and tell pretty easily where they'd be. Also, if someone attacked 50 times and got 1000 points, or someone attacked 4 times and got 1000 points... you really want the person who attacked 50 times to get the promotion? I can see both sides. On one hand, one guy is clearly more active than another, but the person who attacked 4 times has a much better points per attack than the other guy. For big guilds, if you aren't maximizing your points per attack, you're doing it wrong.

Thanks for the reply.....While I'm new at posting in the forums, I am under no delusions that anything may ever result from this post but I thought I would put it out there just in case some gree employee got bored of cut and pasting bosses etc.

I really doubt gree even cares about points registering....As long as the gem purchases keep registering that seems all they are really concerned with.

I may start the spreadsheet idea but seeing as it will be started with possibly flawed stats right from the get go it doesn't really seem like a perfect solution.

As far as points per attack and "big guilds"...we are not quite there yet. I am rewarding ranks based mostly on participation as we are still mostly a f2p guild and I don't want everyone holding back from helping out grinding a sentinel down (yes I don't have 3 maxed epic + that can smash the sentinel in one go every time), and scouting for the weaker players. So....I will just figure it out but maybe if gree ever gets around to coming up with a new point system that limits stripping...ie. base points awarded on the total stats of opponents armors x some factor based on your armors stats - theirs x some factor + win bonus(# of knights defeated) + rank bonus = points.....so you would get more points for fighting someone with strong armors and more point if you are closer in strength to them....This would eliminate stripping (but create a whole new strategy of creating a line up with high stats but set elements so your allies could then make line up that will beat it easily), and maybe they could check the code on the win loss while they are at it...
    Anyways....thanks for trying..
    Last edited by Reginnin; 04-15-2014 at 08:12 PM.

I have posted in another thread about this, but I am having erroers "connecting to server" any ideas?

Ive Been Having The Same Issues All Day

I think it's a system issue I'm having the same connecting bug. I've cleared cache, rebooted, everything shy of deleting the app
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE

Quote Originally Posted by obviously View Post
    I think it's a system issue I'm having the same connecting bug. I've cleared cache, rebooted, everything shy of deleting the app
    By deleting the game, do you mean the app? It doesn't get rid of your data by uninstaling it. Still no luck, I guess we have to play the waiting game for now...

issues

i have had several guild members with issues today. saying update is required but wont let them do it

Ginto your app data, delete that cache You'll be able to get on....But I have to do it every time I log in to get it to work. Sounds like bad pockets from the native server
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE