Syndicate Bank should be used to fund SLTQ..allow withdrawls..

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Syndicate Bank should be used to fund SLTQ..allow withdrawls..

Post Count

Syndicate Bank should be used to fund SLTQ..allow withdrawls..

So the syndicate bank.. We have some extra money in it anticipating some change in availble mods. Well now that the sltq requires cash for those that don't run the LTQ at same time it would seem to be a great change in game to allow syndicates to use this for purchasing those weapons etc.

Even creating some sort of deposit withdrawl system to help transfer cash from members as I can easily see low iph peeps getting no chance to be a part of syndicates since they can't afford the sltq weapons

Just a thought...
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    So the syndicate bank.. We have some extra money in it anticipating some change in availble mods. Well now that the sltq requires cash for those that don't run the LTQ at same time it would seem to be a great change in game to allow syndicates to use this for purchasing those weapons etc.

Even creating some sort of deposit withdrawl system to help transfer cash from members as I can easily see low iph peeps getting no chance to be a part of syndicates since they can't afford the sltq weapons

Just a thought...
    People would then want cash for LTBs as well. My income is far from great so I have to rob and attack to build it up, as should everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by boy_bui_doi9x View Post
    kiếm thế hoàng kiếm
    Exactly!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Don't tell lies now grimmy, we all know you glitch the cash. Just like when you built that fully glitched syn.
    And even with all the cheating you still have all them thousands of losses. If you must cheat, at least cheat well.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Don't tell lies now grimmy, we all know you glitch the cash. Just like when you built that fully glitched syn.
    And even with all the cheating you still have all them thousands of losses. If you must cheat, at least cheat well.
    It bothers me more that he got a massive pic of a young Jimmy Saville as a sig

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I missed you too mate. How have you been?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Meh. Been bored.