On A Positive Note...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: On A Positive Note...

Post Count

On A Positive Note...

All to often when you come onto to this site, all you see are posts that are complaining about one thing or another associated with MW.

I wanted to share with you a recent experience that occurred within our faction which has demonstrated just one of the many positive experiences that this maddening game has provided to us....and I'm sure many other factions.

Without getting into too much detail, one of our members has been going through a personal family experience which has drawn us closer together as a group. It is an ongoing issue, with peaks and valleys and one that he has decided to share with us...which in and of itself is pretty amazing.

Just this past week, the family member needed surgery to navigate the most recent valley. Everything went well and we were all relieved. That was when the coolest thing happened; a teammate came up with the idea of sending the family member flowers and donating money to cancer research. Everyone on the faction rallied around the idea....then members of a faction in CC caught wind of what was going on and volunteered to assist also.

From Dubai, the Philippines, Scotland, England and all across the US, people who have never meant each other face to face rallied around a fellow team member in an effort to make his and his family's life just a bit brighter.

I'm only positing this to draw attention to something positive that has occurred in my life due to my involvement with this game. Of course, MW is not the cause of this; it is simply the vehicle that has led me on this small journey.

It was though...and is a truly special moment and one that I won't soon forget.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This brang a tear to my eye.
    MWD top 250 faction!
    We want you to be apart of our family!
    If your active, looking for a faction, and wanting to have fun pm me and we can talk!

Wow! That's really cool. You guys are great
    You can jack my ride or my home but you can't jack my integrity

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And this is the main reason I'm still playing this game the friends I have made along the way from top 10 to top 1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice job guys, it's hard to describe to people who don't play how a faction can become a second family. You guys are a great example of that.

Post Count
    Excellent way to support a team mate!
    Eagles Nest ID# 114 849 973
    Att: 11.7 M
    Def: 11.9 M
    Faction: Thundercats
    Faction ID: 248 312 507