• Yes

76 80.85%
  • No - cant be arsed

18 19.15%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finishing the EB?

Consistent Contributor Chuck Nuts's Avatar
    Post Count
    There is a fine line between challenging players and being just plain irritating without adding any value to the game. Making the bosses hard to trigger is very clearly in the latter category.
    You can't get ahead if you spend all your time trying to get even.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    what about screwing over long term players at every turn?
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    it would cost too much gold to finsh it so i won't bother, they have made the boss too hard.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    as a level 250 with around 12-13mil attack i'll be amazed if I hit level 30, out of interest is your 45m cash attack or profile attack? My 12-13m attack is profile attack, cash hits are around 7mil.

this event is just ridiculous.
    16m paid hit
    Semi-Retired/IPh-20m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Only reason to do it is to get the final prize and therefore boost the people with low attack/defense ratios in the syndicate so they give away less IP at war time. Otherwise, it's pointless.

Stats in general are pointless right now, especially for people like me who spent 2 years maintaining my level and making sure I was in the top 2%. Rivals list rendered playing these events virtually pointless.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    as a level 250 with around 12-13mil attack i'll be amazed if I hit level 30, out of interest is your 45m cash attack or profile attack? My 12-13m attack is profile attack, cash hits are around 7mil.

this event is just ridiculous.
    Sounds like they've done the same as in KA. From the 41st boss up if you're level 151 or higher the health more than doubles. My HLP there is on 173 with about 26 million attack but I just quit at that point. It's way too time consuming to justify the prizes. The justification (haha) seems to be that all the stat monsters are in the highest tier - not true for one, and no event difficulty should be set merely to make it challenging for the fewer than 100 players with huge stats anyway
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Yes, I have finished on both accounts. Huge stats boost with the 12% gun attack, 20% explosive attack and 150k attack chopper. Why wouldn't you finish?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    Yes, I have finished on both accounts. Huge stats boost with the 12% gun attack, 20% explosive attack and 150k attack chopper. Why wouldn't you finish?
    I started on day 1 knowing it'd be tough, I quit at day 4, because at the summon rate I was at (hitting carmen doing attacks etc.), it would mean I have to be glued to my phone from day 4 to the last hour.. Just like last EB when my mini couldn't summon after boss 95 till the last min.. I dunno how people are finishing without spending atleast 40-48 hrs on the game in 6 days..

+ How does the stat boost benefit you? New rival list tier? You still get attacked a mil times a day either ways, battles are boring and not worth the time spent anyway
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    I started on day 1 knowing it'd be tough, I quit at day 4, because at the summon rate I was at (hitting carmen doing attacks etc.), it would mean I have to be glued to my phone from day 4 to the last hour.. Just like last EB when my mini couldn't summon after boss 95 till the last min.. I dunno how people are finishing without spending atleast 40-48 hrs on the game in 6 days..

+ How does the stat boost benefit you? New rival list tier? You still get attacked a mil times a day either ways, battles are boring and not worth the time spent anyway
    Like you I started on day 1 - would have liked to help more with my syndicate's daily goals, but the wretched 11pm start time here in the UK (which would be midnight on continental Europe!) meant my time on was limited. Either way when I logged on again next morning it has been completed every day, so big thanks to Indian Nation for their sterling efforts.

Agree the stupid policy change on triggering drove me to despair too, but I finished up both accounts yesterday. Will the stat boost change anything in the regular game; highly unlikely but if nothing else I hope the gradual improvement will make the next boss a touch easier, and do more damage to raid boss, so it isn't totally useless.

On the up side the triggering lag did give me time almost always to rob enough people to pay for my boss hits. You don't wanna be using your own cash, now do you?
    Last edited by sister morphine; 04-07-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    need 7 more on 2 accounts

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Like you I started on day 1 - would have liked to help more with my syndicate's daily goals, but the wretched 11pm start time here in the UK (which would be midnight on continental Europe!) meant my time on was limited. Either way when I logged on again next morning it has been completed every day, so big thanks to Indian Nation for their sterling efforts.

I always want the team to go to sleep and and let our Europe crew get some kills in but u know our guys

Finished 100 on both accounts.

Level 110 account was done 2 days ago.

Level 250 just finished last hour.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They did tier7 players WRONG on this event.... as usual.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Got to 100 on mini
    41 on main
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor Mr.Shh...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Finished 3 days ago, ive done close to 350 bosses over my 2 accounts!
    Order now and you can have your very own shh...for the low price of not $49.99 not even $39.99 were not going to give it to you for $29.99!!! Call Now and its only $19.99 pay seperate shipping and handling.

Post Count
    I finished yesterday. Level 99, 3.0 mil attack jumped to 3.3 mil after completing. My syn did not complete the goal so I didn't get the extra bonus.

How do you know what tier you are in?