Crime City Guide for the iPhone? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crime City Guide for the iPhone?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TLoord View Post
    Its been a while since I posted here and I wonder where Popeye went? Maybe MickeyTwoToes thread, Tired of Rolling Noobs, A Guide to Success, kind of took over from where Popeye started, but I still think there is a lot of info missing.

tosh2209: I think it would be a great idea to setup a game wiki, but I don't know how to do that and really don't have the time to learn it now either, so please if you or anyone else are interested, go ahead and contribute to the community.

JinkoNeko: I agree, having a spreadsheet with loot info would also be great. I'm not sure if I'm the right man to make it though, so please get back with feedback on what type of info would be needed in such a document.

JinkoNeko: I don't agree about the building philosophy though, 2 weeks ago I used to get beat up all the time and I had done one of the Noob mistakes of following goals and leveling up too fast. Then I sat down and thought through the problems I had with the game and started on the building spreadsheet. After 1,5 weeks of smart building I now collect 50 to 70k per day from my buildings(and it's not from the Laundromats), I've doubled(ish) my stats to A:656 D:995 and I'm at level 17. And with this income level I have no problems growing and be competitive anymore.

/ TLoord: 883 565 730

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2SEN3NXc&hl=en

I like this thread & the idea of seeing u guys making this effort for everyone. Thumbs up!!!

There are a handful of info/tips of jobs items under this thread 'Building-NPC-loot-list' by crimecitygirl.. I made a small contribution there.. U might want to use it as reference...

U might want to consider working with those who create the above few threads u listed earlier & the one i mentioned, since each of them has consolidate some info on their own. It would be nice if u put them together...
    Last edited by WhiteRose; 09-29-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

ok now how about one with fighting mechanics

apart from oh look the more peeps you have and the more powerful weapons you win

I wan an actual mechanics of it i.e from what i gather is even if you have heaps of mafia the main important will always be if they have 200 it will challenge against YOUR top 200 (irregardless if you have more)

I think it'll use your top weapons against their top weaponsarmor

which is unfair if they have gold bought stuff but thats part of the game i guess. Now what else do I need to know? is each 3 weapon going against the enemies next 3 defensive items? how come if you have more of a powerful item you can't break through? if theats the point whats the point of collecting loot that might not be higher then the opponents weapons defense? i'm confused
    Last edited by theONE; 12-31-2011 at 05:28 AM.

hey guys, I saw a need for some useful tools so I built this:

www.crimecityguide.com

I manually entered all the data into web based spreadsheets and created filters and made all the columns sortable... I also created a page for people to post their profiles for people to easily invite them into their mafia

right now all the data is from the facebook version but adding the other platforms is just a matter of time

I've only put about 10 hours into the whole site so there's still a lot to do but right now it doesn't have the support of the community because nobody knows about it.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to implement them

thanks and enjoy!

Post Count

ROI in Days, Hours, and Minutes

Quote Originally Posted by TLoord View Post
    Also if anybody good with spreadsheet formulas can help me to convert these formulas to use real Hours, Minutes and Seconds instead of "Decimal Hours"(15 min = 0,25 Decimal Hours, 30 min = 0,5 Decimal Hours), please get back to me.

/TLoord

I'm not sure why but I couldn't download a workable copy of the spreadsheet so this may not work if your not using Excel 2007 or newer. However I've recreated the spreadsheet and have been able to convert the ROI in days, hours, and minutes.

A new column will have to be added, preferibly beside the existing ROI column, with the following formula. =TEXT(N38/24, "d:h:mm")

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Will80 View Post
    I'm not sure why but I couldn't download a workable copy of the spreadsheet so this may not work if your not using Excel 2007 or newer. However I've recreated the spreadsheet and have been able to convert the ROI in days, hours, and minutes.

A new column will have to be added, preferibly beside the existing ROI column, with the following formula. =TEXT(N38/24, "d:h:mm")
    Epic necro?
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.