Join the best - SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Join the best - SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Join the best - SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1

Yes, if you are in a Top 25 faction and can score one million WD points, you have the opportunity to join the best faction in the game. We work hard but more importantly we play hard and have fun!

Now is the time to reach out and learn what it means to win. Quit listening to the noise and come join the winners. It costs less gold to play and score in the best faction than you spend on the LTQ, Crate, and Boss events.

We have a couple of openings due to retirements so now is your chance! Send a PM and we can discuss you coming to SUP1.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Before joining the best team it would be great if you could just step by with us a top 1000 ;-) .. So we will never be come a serious opponent for you guys!
    And help us finalizing the raid boss event - we're currently on 24/27!
    Please join us for some hits 946 743 276

Afterwards you can join SUP!

Thx
    Pascal

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Very interesting, I had assumed wrongly that openings in sup1 would be filled by the top players in sup2 like English football. But I have noticed recently that the bottom quarter of sup2 has a number of weak links, so not as strong as they used to be.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If you consider someone who scores to 1 mil plus in wd a weak link, you may be right.lol. We have lots of those these days.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Probably do. Pm me what level you like to play at

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    Very interesting, I had assumed wrongly that openings in sup1 would be filled by the top players in sup2 like English football. But I have noticed recently that the bottom quarter of sup2 has a number of weak links, so not as strong as they used to be.
    tried to pm u dfi your inbox is full can u make some room I will like to pm you. I like your thinking

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another reqruit thread from SUP??? Desperate times calls for desperate action. Bumping as I speak.

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool

so I guess no donations...?