We need help to finish raid boss.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: We need help to finish raid boss.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

We need help to finish raid boss.

We have over 10 spots open. We are on prestige 22/27. We need big hitters to help us get prizes.

Faction code. 102-899-618

Lurker
    Post Count

946 743 276 - Top1000 would need help aswell!

We are are currently on 24/27 and would really admire if some of the big guys in here could help us to get this raid boss done! It would ebe the first time for our faction and currently all are working hard, but the 100 bosses are a bit too much 1.5b we can do without a lot gold but the remaining 500m is quite hard!
    Please lrt me know if you would support us.
    Thanks
    Pascal

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    pm me, i can bring my main over prob tomorrow afternoon sometime, currently helping our secondary faction on 26/27 right now. let me know your faction name

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any interested in helping factions out with me 563 618 062 608450001
    Last edited by Belle_B; 04-04-2014 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Put in wrong faction number

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Re- Raid boss help

Hey, I'm not sure I can help you as much as I'd love to as I'm in the same boat. However I was wondering if maybe your team would consider merging with mine. We have 14 spots open and can buy more. We have a great team and recently I cleared out all the inactive players.
    Think about this as a great opportunity to finally venture into the top half of the MW rankings instead of watching the other teams pass us by.
    Would be willing to negotiate terms to suit all of us.
    Thanks and hopefully speak soon.
    Best regards Loki

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You're invited to my new group 'Raid boss help' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/7830544/FLOQ6r

Feel free to join this room if you want help with normal or easy mode of raid boss and we will see what we can do.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    has any one had a glitch? we finished lvl 21/27 and our goals will not update, it says we still have one left. What do we do?

hey,
    Our faction need help,too.
    we need 1-4 strong accounts for the last 2 goals (25x level 100 bosses)
    We can defeat the lev100 boss, but we need the full 2 hours.
    thatīs to much for finished all goals.

our faction invite code is: 691-268-929

or you add me as an allie first and send me a message: 386-465-643

we would be very happy about help.

nice regards

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for the A-Team to hire

Looking for mercenaries to hire. Alpha Dogs need assistance from the A-Team. We can't complete levels 90-100. If you want to assist us our faction id# is 751152032. If the A-Team is occupied, Blackwater is just as good.

Post Count

Master Chief Looking for Raid Boss Help

We're working on Prestige and need help with the Level 100 bosses especially.

We have 2-3 slots available and need some big hitters to keep us moving forward.

Invite code is 184-742-869

Thank you - Brad

Lurker
    Post Count
    Those who helped our other faction in boss events, will they still get the rewards on each level goal completion again?

Post Count

Team America World Police Need Raid Boss Help

Hi, our faction, Team America World Police, needs help finishing the prestige track of the Raid boss. We are currently on 22/27 and need a few big hitters to help us down these level 100s. Please help us out! Our faction invite code is 639-260-418. You can PM me or simply request to join our faction and we'll bring you in. Thank you all!