Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Is there a list of the actual targets and locations being compiled? I don't seem to see a thread with it yet.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CCC-syn View Post
    You can get 2 items for sure!

Will the mods stack - if it's like past events then No

Well I got x2 original syn street chains and they stack....actually says 16% mele defence in my bonus page as of recently too....

There seems to be an error on prize allocation....

The Final prize on SLTQ is the Santangelo curse (10% melee)...
    But to HIT the final boss on SLTQ, you need the Santangelo curse in your inventory????

I believe the final prizes for LTQ and SLTQ are the wrong way around.... As this does not make sense....

A&F , please help....

The amount of energy required for the quality of prizes is very poor. This may be the worst ltq ever. Good luck to all who choose to burn vaults on this one

Anyone else agree? It is like 1750 energy to complete goal 4 of the first chain. This seems ridiculous. I cannot remember any ltq ever being that bad. And the prize is around 1000 att, less I think.

The only people I see finishing all three ltq's are either mass gold spenders, hackers, or energy glitchers (if there still is one).

What a mess

Again GREE's messes up and offer no help.

You have to buy the prizes to be able to get the prizes, no targets, the energy required are unbelievable, the prizes rubbish.......

Again no skill required but brainless gold spender

Just like the rival list this sucks....
    Rival list should be per lvl not stats.... Otherwise what is the point of getting stronger for your level as you will always be matched with same stats than you

GREE you are loosing the plot get those things working properly
    Answer decent Email rather than your usual crap replies to help queries in game

Listen to the mass and act accordingly...

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    It'll be added on, no worries.
    I think it is better without mod. I prefer mod only if you complete LTQ or SLTQ and not for buying it.
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Quote Originally Posted by lephoenix View Post
    Again GREE's messes up and offer no help.

You have to buy the prizes to be able to get the prizes, no targets, the energy required are unbelievable, the prizes rubbish.......

Again no skill required but brainless gold spender

Just like the rival list this sucks....
    Rival list should be per lvl not stats.... Otherwise what is the point of getting stronger for your level as you will always be matched with same stats than you

GREE you are loosing the plot get those things working properly
    Answer decent Email rather than your usual crap replies to help queries in game

Listen to the mass and act accordingly...
    All good points, this game is starting to suck. No point in getting good weapons, as getting stronger just gets you stronger rivals......you still get robbed. I will never spend any more money in pursuit of prizes.

SLTQ lvl 20

Hi,

Please - is it really true that we need yo buy the 2 billion weapon to be able to finish the event? Im hoping this is a mistake and we soon will get an update.

We have already spend lots of gold and time to get up the latter in these LTQs, if this is just to realize its impossible to finish since we need the lvl 20 prize to get started on lvl 20 i will just give up the entire game.

A&F: I really really hope this is a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Crobach View Post
    Hi,

Please - is it really true that we need yo buy the 2 billion weapon to be able to finish the event? Im hoping this is a mistake and we soon will get an update.

We have already spend lots of gold and time to get up the latter in these LTQs, if this is just to realize its impossible to finish since we need the lvl 20 prize to get started on lvl 20 i will just give up the entire game.

A&F: I really really hope this is a mistake.
    Its not true
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Quote Originally Posted by ohlo-00 View Post
    Its not true
    OK - hope you are correct. That means that either the emilio character isn't part of the SLTQ goal or that theres something wrong in the game.

Who is Target for Elite SLTQ 20/20?

Can anyone tell me who the target is for the Elite Syndicate: Friday Night Fever (20/20)?

It is true, but you can also earn the weapon by completing the individual event. This event is a farce imo. Not everybody is rich Gree. So every single syndicate is having issues with this where some people are just not able to help out. How can you set up an event like this?
    This really is one big bad joke. Please stop changing events into something ridiculous?
    The energy use needed is already loads just to make it as a group. Not everyone can spend 1000's of dollars a month to help their syndicate out. Better yet. Not even 5 percent will I think so everybody is getting screwed. People are quitting more and more because of things like this. My syn fell like a brick because of people who quitted the game because Gree makes the events insane and no fun. Like the Epic Boss. It takes like 8 hours to do 25 bosses. If you can play non stop and have the energy to do so. If not you're screwed. people have jobs and other responsibilities. If you guys keep doing this only more people will start to quit playing this game and you lose a goldmine and we lose everything we worked so hard for.

I like the idea of this type of sltq , but gree a little easier on the energy usage