+1 building upgrade on Top 25 prize

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: +1 building upgrade on Top 25 prize

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

+1 building upgrade on Top 25 prize

Can we get that mod on the prize plz A&F/CJ... There's nothing there and everyone here would appreciate it thank you.. I mean think about how much gold teams will spend to get it and we all know that's what you want so let's get plz

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its a nice idea but might it not destabilize the cc economy if more than the current handful of people had it?

Post Count
    Don't worry, I'm pretty sure the +1 building modifier will be up for grabs to the CC population at some point over the next few months. It'll be an SLTQ prize, it won't be cheap but it'll be worth it. Any syndicate that doesn't complete the event will get left behind.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Don't worry, I'm pretty sure the +1 building modifier will be up for grabs to the CC population at some point over the next few months. It'll be an SLTQ prize, it won't be cheap but it'll be worth it. Any syndicate that doesn't complete the event will get left behind.
    I agree, I think they will introduce it about the same time as more syndicate bonus...you need to have a good place to spend the extra money your making!

Articulate Author The Real Bosses's Avatar
    Post Count
    Final prize of a really strong RB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If it was a war prize, it needs to be Top-3.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    It needs to be top 100!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    If it was a war prize, it needs to be Top-3.
    Wrong - I said this several weeks ago...

it needs to be a Reward that's accessible to most...

Tiers 500-1000.

that's still only 1/3 of the CC population Max but imagine how many people would spend to get into that tier...
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It needs to be accessible, but if you're going to make it rare make it so that people who can use it the most can easily get it, ie people with high IPH. Make it a limited buyable item like in these STLQ or as a reward for a LTB.
    BoB Campers
    lvl 250
    IPH 15.4m
    14.7m/14.3m
    541-934-789

Post Count
    it will be rare. cause the ones that already have it woule be able to uograde 3 at a time
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    it will be rare. cause the ones that already have it woule be able to uograde 3 at a time
    Who cares in KA I'm able to upgrade 5 building at once

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    It won't be rare. Crime City moves in phases.

The last major shift was the stat inflation.

The next one will be an IPH boom which will be great for the game. The modifier will be available to everyone. All you have to do is spend enough gold as a group to get it. Like i said earlier, those who don't get left behind.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i think we have all had a taster of what kind of event will be tied up with modifiers such as this "Special Epic Boss" tied in with an LTQ like we had when the +1 energy mod was available a few weeks ago, most hated the event because the boss was difficult to beat (as i recall 10 rounds, level 1-10 per round, each round becoming harder), i loved the event and if it was the case that a +1 upgrade mod was available in an event like this i would be happy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    On MW I can upgrade 4 buildings at once and KA I can do 6. On crime city 1... We are like the red headed step child and gree never gives us players what we want it's total bs.

Post Count
    It won't be rare. Crime City moves in phases.

The last major shift was the stat inflation.

The next one will be an IPH boom which will be great for the game. The modifier will be available to everyone. All you have to do is spend enough gold as a group to get it. Like i said earlier, those who don't get left behind.

how can u ne so sure of these changes? are u a gree employee??
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589