Time for a new generation, good bye.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for a new generation, good bye.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Time for a new generation, good bye.

The time has come for a new hyperinflated generation of MW players. The past investments have been made obsolete and perhaps rightfully so. Each new generation must have a fighting chance to get to the top with a new investment of €10k to €50k (dont ever go beyond that). Fair warning to those doing this, it will not last for long.
    I thank umbrella corp to have put up with me for as long as they did. When i left the Emperors they were willing to accomodate this retired old fool.
    I thank sup and their magnificent pirates to have played the mortal enemy. Without them, this game would have died much sooner.
    I have made a tremendous amount of mw friends and yes quite a few enemies as well. I apologize to those who have followed me in ridiculous spending and got into trouble for that. I have found out the hard way and much too late that this is not a level playing field.

Alas, this weekend i will destroy my base with tears in my eyes for sure.
    Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Post Count
    You can always donate your money to us
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Again?????????

I look forward to your next return. Your 3rd or 4th?
    Last edited by Thorm V2; 04-03-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorm V2 View Post
    Again?????????
    Ah yes, I forgot to thank the trolls. Good bye again sir.

Banned
    Post Count

Lightbulb

And this is the N-th 'good-bye-with-tear-in-my-eye' from the legendary Ferr - each new smart [sane] player can EASILY get to the top with just $1-$5k and very easily stay within top 10-25 with just $10-$50/month, but that kind of sanity usually resides within shallower pocketses as deeper ones overwhelm that sanity island until it's drowning to the point yours apparently did ^_*

But hey - why nuke apparently good base? Why not pass it on to some struggling double-digit level warrior who would carry the Ferr's torch forward?... ;]

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    And this is the N-th 'good-bye-with-tear-in-my-eye' from the legendary Ferr - each new smart [sane] player can EASILY get to the top with just $1-$5k and very easily stay within top 10-25 with just $10-$50/month, but that kind of sanity usually resides within shallower pocketses as deeper ones overwhelm that sanity island until it's drowning to the point yours apparently did ^_*

But hey - why nuke apparently good base? Why not pass it on to some struggling double-digit level warrior who would carry the Ferr's torch forward?... ;]
    And impose liability on me? Thought not

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ferr, you are the reason I spent many a pretty penny. You drug me with you, and in drug you along for the ride also. Lol. Still had fun doing it. I guess better here than on so many other vices far worse than this. You will have to find another hobby to fill the void of time

Consistent Contributor Maddog's Wife's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dearest Ferr. It has been an honor to play this silly game alongside you. Your attitude was always positive and encouraging to the rest of the team. And your hulk smashing skills never failed to spur us along when we might have given up on a goal. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. And when we finally put down the device for the last time, we will remember the friends we have made (not the trolls or the hatred on the forum) and the comraderie of faction life. Many thanks, sir. Enjoy your family. Treasure the time. ��

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ferry,
    It was an honor to have you in Umbrella. The nuking of the base will indeed be sad it was the only one I had ever seen with everything maxed out. We will stay in touch outside of the game and the forum. It would have been fun to give SUP one last run but the "odds" are stacked against you. Go enjoy your wife and upcoming little bundle of joy. modern war was a nice temporary get away from the daily grind of life but it's days are numbered and is easily replaced. Farewell old friend maybe we can meet up in Chicago some time when you are this way or when I get over in your neck of the world next.

Maddog

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post

I think you are misinformed... Top 10 is 2-300/month, top 4 is 3-500, and top 25 is around 100.

Or, if you would like, you could do it by WD points. Top 25 is 60-100k, top 10 is 125-200k, and top 4 is 200k+ . Be informed when you post in the forum, or you may fall into 'troll' category with that moo and Ferr guy.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Ferr, you are the reason I spent many a pretty penny. You drug me with you, and in drug you along for the ride also. Lol. Still had fun doing it. I guess better here than on so many other vices far worse than this. You will have to find another hobby to fill the void of time
    We both, and a few others, have been the biggest idiots but yes it was fun. The hacking has killed it a bit but still the adrenaline during the early WD events was inmense. The void here will be filled with some baby noise soon, my doughter is on its way. I fear my hobby days are gone. Take care my friend.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You will be missed. Have a wonderful life.

And Congrats on the little one!!
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    04-03-2014, 02:51 PM #8
    Maddog's Wife

Dearest Ferr. It has been an honor to play this silly game alongside you. Your attitude was always positive and encouraging to the rest of the team. And your hulk smashing skills never failed to spur us along when we might have given up on a goal. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. And when we finally put down the device for the last time, we will remember the friends we have made (not the trolls or the hatred on the forum) and the comraderie of faction life. Many thanks, sir. Enjoy your family. Treasure the time. ��

Maddog11

Ferry,
    It was an honor to have you in Umbrella. The nuking of the base will indeed be sad it was the only one I had ever seen with everything maxed out. We will stay in touch outside of the game and the forum. It would have been fun to give SUP one last run but the "odds" are stacked against you. Go enjoy your wife and upcoming little bundle of joy. modern war was a nice temporary get away from the daily grind of life but it's days are numbered and is easily replaced. Farewell old friend maybe we can meet up in Chicago some time when you are this way or when I get over in your neck of the world next.

Ty mr and ms maddog. It was you both who took me in when I had lost track. No questions asked and sincere warmth. We will meet, we have to! During my time at urbana champaign (godforsaken campus lol) i came to chicago as much as i could. I remember the green chicago river (the Irish are completely nuts of course . Anyways, my hugs to the family and a blow kiss to the miss empress of umbrella!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Good bye ,,,, .,)
    Please come and support my project .

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/modern-tank

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Although the destruction will be executed this weekend I just sold one guard tower to experience how it would feel. It hurts. The guard tower with a defense of 11 dates back to the beginning of the game when gree let us believe that it was rather important to place the defense buildings close to the other buildings in order to protect them. The pirates were in control and i remember they led us believe that they could camouflage/make invisible their whole base. The game was extremely slow. One would play on average say 5 minutes and shut the device for upgrading. Funzio owned the game and the forum was a friendly place to be. I was not ready yet to spend.....