Time for a new generation, good bye. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for a new generation, good bye.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Denk dat je een wijs besluit hebt genomen! Dit spel gaat elke paar weken over de kop en an de top blijven kan alleen met en ongelimiteerde reditcard. Mocht je een plek nodig hebben om je pensionado te stallen, dan is er ruimte bij de Dutch Fighters, momenteel de beste en zeker de leukste nederlandse factie

Je basis doneren aan een van ons kan natuurlijk ook hahah

Have a great life with the respect of all of the MW-community!
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ferr if you are really bored before you go visit a few factions and kill a few bosses and donate some wealth as you go. I'm sure there would be a few takers. You can come and help is kill L100s if you are free. Will reduce our Spend and I'll donate to a charity of your choice as recompense?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol, but we did amuse ourselves knocking those pesky siege tanks out. Who dares to stand with us with a destructable army. Nay say we, we will right this wrong. Our bright gold armies marched, and many a siege tank fell before them. Or something like that. I always felt that was the heart of your reasons for wanting to defeat us. Or not.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you really want to quit, donate all your high bonus items to Full Assult. You will have no reason to comeback after that. Bases can be rebuilt. I've seen it from many of those who "quit".
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    The time has come for a new hyperinflated generation of MW players. The past investments have been made obsolete and perhaps rightfully so. Each new generation must have a fighting chance to get to the top with a new investment of €10k to €50k (dont ever go beyond that). Fair warning to those doing this, it will not last for long.
    I thank umbrella corp to have put up with me for as long as they did. When i left the Emperors they were willing to accomodate this retired old fool.
    I thank sup and their magnificent pirates to have played the mortal enemy. Without them, this game would have died much sooner.
    I have made a tremendous amount of mw friends and yes quite a few enemies as well. I apologize to those who have followed me in ridiculous spending and got into trouble for that. I have found out the hard way and much too late that this is not a level playing field.

Alas, this weekend i will destroy my base with tears in my eyes for sure.
    Yours,

My friend Ferr,

You have always been the real gentleman on this game! I still remember the preparations before our first WD event battle, once an emperor always an emperor. To me and many of the old emperor''s family u have affected our lives more than anyone else. I wish u all the best for u and your family. It has been an honour to fight and play next to U at this time of my life. I wish to you and to your family all the best,

Your Greek friend.......

Farewell my friend!

A TRUE LEGEND~
    Gladiator

MW: 963 871 432

Long live the EMPIRE!

One 4all and all 4one!

Post Count
    Happy trails Ferr.

But why do I have a feeling that you have converted to Buddism…..

http://www.dalailama.com/messages/st...-reincarnation
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All things must come to an end. Farewell!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    best wishes to you and your growing family. Enjoy every moment. They go by fast.

Post Count
    Ferr is like Michael Jordan, he can good bye a hundred times & still coming back soon...Lol!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Lol, but we did amuse ourselves knocking those pesky siege tanks out. Who dares to stand with us with a destructable army. Nay say we, we will right this wrong. Our bright gold armies marched, and many a siege tank fell before them. Or something like that. I always felt that was the heart of your reasons for wanting to defeat us. Or not.
    Part 3........,, today i destroyed a dozen more def buildings. From the start of this game def buildings were useless. Gree never attempted to rectify this flaw in the game. It was my pride to have them all at level 10 anyways. Now they are lost. My base is handicapped, it weeps, it mourns.....

Yes speed, the coordinated attacks of the pirates on my base to destroy my wave breakers and siege tanks did trigger my anger indeed. A true enemy of the pirates was born. You had to protect your investment which is, i guess, as such a valid reason. Then the leaderboard events came and I decided to win all of them one way or the other and i did. I particularly remember a very exiting one . I never have beaten the sup faction but on the individual level, that was different . Anyways, it resulted into some cooperation between myself and an esteemed pirate in order to both get the main prize. This in fact worked a few times. I would even say, we became friends! Gree was pissed, they now needed to pay out the main prize twice. The pirate attacks subsided and also hostilities seased. In fact we organised together the one and only effective gold boycott. Time went by and at the point when my army had reached invincible status upon consistent ridiculous spending a new development emerged. Its name was: supergirl...... As will be explained later, how the pirates dealt with supergirl lead to my deep rooted mistrust towards the pirates and in fact towards Gree as well. I decided to never ever trust them again......
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is that a no?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol, I'd have to take credit for her. She was buddies with doob, and in was using my second game to buddy up to him to mess with him, after initially fighting him.We were having some good laughs with that. I had hit super girl with that game, she game back, so I kept her dark for days at a time. She offered to help doob with fighting that game, but by then me and doob were best buds. I got him to agree that he would do nothing while I hit her. She grew and grew frim that time, so you wernt my first victim,lol. I would build my money buildings to entice her to attack my main game, then delete them as she attacked. I'd have to say she was not amused, especially after I did that three times. Over time, we actually got to know and respect each other, laughed about the old battles. Pun started from people that fought each other, and we continue that tradition today. Some take it all personal, and there are a small number that I would never let into sup. But this is a war game, and we war. Your enemy today, could be your teamate tomorrow. If I start to take things too personal, it's time to go. I've made my share of both enemy and friends, it's something I can live with.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Guess what gree did to me! They screwed me by suspending my account because of I use multiple emails for gaming and personal use. I send on a ticket concerning my gold purchases and then changed my email to what they wanted me to and then they out a hold on my account because they are dumb. If they don't fix this iTunes will be contacted and I will receive my money back. I explained this to gree that I use multiple emails to avoid spam and such but they suspended my account. So I will keep postin this to all forums until they fix it

I'll spam gree with all my iTunes receipts till it's fixed

Lurker
    Post Count
    Let's see of CJ or any of the developers or engineers will reply to this. They screw their customers they screw their business.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by adewizard View Post
    Guess what gree did to me! They screwed me by suspending my account because of I use multiple emails for gaming and personal use. I send on a ticket concerning my gold purchases and then changed my email to what they wanted me to and then they out a hold on my account because they are dumb. If they don't fix this iTunes will be contacted and I will receive my money back. I explained this to gree that I use multiple emails to avoid spam and such but they suspended my account. So I will keep postin this to all forums until they fix it

I'll spam gree with all my iTunes receipts till it's fixed
    Guess how easy it is to fix? Just send a help email to yourself then include that info I your email. How do you expect them to know the differences between the two. Try setting up an individual email for both devices
    Every email is set to a different device if two are the same you should send the device info
    Last edited by Mr llama; 04-04-2014 at 11:09 PM.
    Have you loved your llama today?