The deception of BD on our team and all of CC

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The deception of BD on our team and all of CC

Post Count

The deception of BD on our team and all of CC

I am so shocked and embarrassed that I was a party to this. It was an unwilling unknowing part I played but that does not make me feel any better. I want to tell all of CC that I'm sick and angry that this has happened. My team had no idea that this was a lie by a person that seriously needs mental help.
    This is going to first be shocking and unbelievable then you will be angry. I know this because I have just find this information out myself. I was contacted by a person and told that BD is not dead and in fact is alive, well and cancer free. I took some time to research and finally called BD at his place of work. I was told by the operator that he had just stepped out of the office to go to a meeting and was transferred to his voice mail. It is him and the information I received is in fact true. The person that we have honored and grieved is in fact alive and well. We have all been deceived and have suffered because of that and I am so very sorry. I honestly do not know what else to say. I am sorry for all the pain that this person caused to us all.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Post Count
    I figured it was an april fools day joke in very bad taste. Well at least I don't feel so bad for sas ripping him off now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    *careface*

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Faceplam!

Who said he passed away?
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstik View Post
    *careface*
    +1

"all of CC" is a stretch and a half.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    Too all those who thought they knew Baddad have been conned in a most disgusting way. To lie about something so tragic while soo many are suffering now or have in the past is downright evil. All his talk about honor, integrity and faith was total bs. Being someone who lost more than one person to cancer, I found this to be incredibly cruel and inhuman.

Lurker
    Post Count

Don't Let BadDad Play

Hello my fellow CC player I was duped also by this terrible scam that BadDad played. These are his player code he can change his name but he can't change his codes. I would not let this player in any syndicate he not worthy

Baddad1 965 605 833
    BADDAD 691 555 426
    BadDad 2 168-822-875

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And welcome to the Internet and Internet games. Why would you feel bad. Just laugh and shrug it off. It's just a game no matter how much you spend and how much you online chat with people.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    And welcome to the Internet and Internet games. Why would you feel bad. Just laugh and shrug it off. It's just a game no matter how much you spend and how much you online chat with people.
    +1

When I read about baddad I thought "man, that sucks" and went about my day. If anyone here invested much more emotion into it than that, and are now livid, I say take it as a lesson and move on.

Consider this another one of life's lessons that will eventually turn your sweet nativity into pragmatic pessimism.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am just disgusted by TAW as the leading team.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by offline04 View Post
    I am just disgusted by TAW as the leading team.
    TAW had nothing to do with this SAS is playing into it it all on a very sick player maybe he went back to SAS and this how they played mmm food for thought

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma B View Post
    TAW had nothing to do with this SAS is playing into it it all on a very sick player maybe he went back to SAS and this how they played mmm food for thought
    Can't be that. Monte's an Angel. We all love Monte.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma B View Post
    Why you drag SAS into that?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Because all things good have to be FC/TAW and all things bad must be SAS. And now it looks like the whole account hack thing was total and complete bs also

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Because all things good have to be FC/TAW and all things bad must be SAS. And now it looks like the whole account hack thing was total and complete bs also
    The account hack happened for real, not bs
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins