GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Time to RAISE the Cash from Attacks & Vault Limit

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Lightbulb It's Time to RAISE the Cash from Attacks & Vault Limit

Dear GREE developers:

It's time to raise the cash one gets from attacking a rival in PVP. The current limit is $300,000 per hit x 12 hits every so many hours. That means $3.6 mm per visit. Absurdly, attacks are now dropping loot items, like the 14,500/19,500 boat, which costs $9,350,000. So, the loot drop is worth as much as 3 sets of 12 attacks. Surely this is silly.

Concomitantly, though, with the increase in the $ one can win from an attack (by level), you need to raise the vault limit. If the number goes up to, say, $1,000,000 per hit, the vault needs to go up at least by the same multiplier or more. This will allow people to reasonably keep control of their income. I think, in general, you ought to be able to vault enough for the first few levels of a building's build and upgrade cost (including cheap, but also expensive buildings). Whether that is 2 or 3 or 4 levels, who knows, but it should be a standard as you gear towards newer players being able to build income and compete. That is plainly what the present aim is [for reference: see the top 500 and below WD prizes this and last cycle].

These are just my suggestions. I am hoping to hear thoughts on the subject. Thanks to all and war on.
    Last edited by Generik79; 04-03-2014 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Ryans67 is the math gestapo

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No particular comment on the thread other than I like your sig.

Cheers,
    Evil M.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I did notice that when you attack boost buildings that your casualty rate goes up. Raiding higher stat guys also results in more casualty than lower stat players. Assuming this is part of their coding when you lose units.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    I did notice that when you attack boost buildings that your casualty rate goes up. Raiding higher stat guys also results in more casualty than lower stat players. Assuming this is part of their coding when you lose units.
    Its always been like that (just that most have had indestructible armies for so long). Generally you want to stay away from Unit buildings and Defense Buildings or your casualty rates will go up.

Soon we will hear the complaints about people loosing 2-5 troops per attack because all of their army is destructible.
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Completely agree. I haven't bothered attacking anyone in a long time. With $58m IPH, attacking players for money is a complete waste of time and at one point I really enjoyed taking other players money, now you need to luck out and catch someone's buildings ready to collect

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF Oldtimer View Post
    Completely agree. I haven't bothered attacking anyone in a long time. With $58m IPH, attacking players for money is a complete waste of time and at one point I really enjoyed taking other players money, now you need to luck out and catch someone's buildings ready to collect
    Totally agree. I always think it is funny when I'm over vault and someone takes 3.6m when my IPH is 12x that. The real money is in raiding and I usually skip people I find over vault to find buildings uncollected. I found a lvl 8 oil rig a few days ago and three hits netted 160m. This is rare, but those 3 hits were worth more than 530 over vault hits. With that kind of money floating around 300k is not really worth the time or effort. Also when raiding the stat calculation is way different. I can raid people 20m more defense and still win everytime where if I attacked their persons, I would win maybe once. I've been raided myself many times by people with 30% less stats and they still win 95% of the time. That being said part of my strategy to build my IPH is to be over vault. I've had billions on me for weeks. Sure people attack me, but they take such a small percentage it doesn't really matter. If they were able to take more, that might not be such a good thing for me.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Post Count
    Agree!
    -Time to raise the cash one gets from attacking a rival in PVP (current limit is $300,000).
    And
    -When using Gold refills one only gets 1000 energy for 20 gold. I believe this used to work when LTQs only required about 20-30K total energy to complete. Now you need way above 80-120 for individual LTQ, not counting FLTQs. So It needs to be rebalanced!
    (drop the price to 10 gold for 1000 energy OR increase the energy one gets to 2500
    when using 20 gold)...

Post Count
    It should be 1 500 000 cash a pop at least for attacks it's stupid to have less y would u attack when u know there's a level 5 amr on the next guy?
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Lurker
    Post Count

agree and would like to add

i agree completely with this..there is no point in an attack button.. why play russian roulette with your rivals list for a mere 3.6m.. when you can go in and check their stats.. and find a building worth 100m in 3 shots instead of 12..300k isnt even worth the stam point.. along with this.. instead of constant stat inflation to try to keep up witht he huge boosts players get from bonuses.. set a limit on boost %.. but make it a limit .. but for this limit lets pretend were in calculus class.. and this upper limit can never be reached.. so the vets ... keep their hard earned boosts.. but still have a challenge from new guys who put inb their thousands.. lets say mr PUN has every boost unit that has ever been released... his boost is 99.999%.. still has his edge .. but his free daily unit only gives him 2k stats... instead of 80k..and little me who only put in 8g.. i only get 80%... so my free unit gives me 1.6k.. im on a tablet .. so someone that understands what im trying to say explain it better.. thx

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-12 View Post
    Agree!
    -Time to raise the cash one gets from attacking a rival in PVP (current limit is $300,000).
    And
    -When using Gold refills one only gets 1000 energy for 20 gold. I believe this used to work when LTQs only required about 20-30K total energy to complete. Now you need way above 80-120 for individual LTQ, not counting FLTQs. So It needs to be rebalanced!
    (drop the price to 10 gold for 1000 energy OR increase the energy one gets to 2500
    when using 20 gold)...
    You cant eat your cake and have it. The price will never reduce thats a given. In terms of increasing cash when you attacking people, it aint going to happen because its pointless when u have a lot of people with over $40 million iph and constant over-vaulting. So I suggest you should be glad that its 3.6 mill because it gives you opportunity work on you iph.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I hear old timers say it was 6 mil cash/ enemy Before. So maybe Gree could atleast raise it back to that level.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It was never 6 mil it only went up to 3 mil and gree mods should have been the first to comment on this thread. This should be put as a priority on gree's todo list at this point.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree with this thread

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's only the monster accounts who can afford to consistently overvault. Those of us with lower stats (mid-table and lower) just lose the cash if we don't spend it. Now there are cash units worth buying, is there really any benefit to overvaulting to save up for WD buildings you don't need, in order to obtain reward units you also don't need?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    It was never 6 mil it only went up to 3 mil and gree mods should have been the first to comment on this thread. This should be put as a priority on gree's todo list at this point.
    I thought you used to be able to attack 20 times then it was lowered to 12.