GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cost of Vaults

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Spain here:

Vault price was around 60€, now it's 76'18€.

bE fREE

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Gold Increase

Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post
    Apple has just increased the costs of things for us in Australia. I'm interested to know how much vaults cost in other countries.

Original Price = $ 109.99
    New Price = $ 129.99

That's almost a 20% price increase. They say its because of exchange rates.
    I smell male cow poo.
    What a joke... Apple hasn't increased it for other countries??Aussie tax I think is the appropriate words. I have 3 Aussie mates playing and we r done. I will use what I have with top faction, but unfortunately this is the last straw for me. Overpriced fake gold just became obsolete for me. Nice way to kill The game. Maybe a relativity small increase, but more the principle for me.
    Last edited by SargeHU; 04-02-2014 at 05:36 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SargeHU View Post
    What a joke... Apple hasn't increased it for other countries!! Aussie tax I think is the appropriate words. I have 3 Aussie mates playing and we r done. I will use what I have with top faction, but unfortunately this is the last straw for me. Overpriced fake gold just became obsolete for me. Nice way to kill The game. Maybe a relativity small increase, but more the principle for me.
    It's not just Australia mate, a few other countries have seen price hikes as well. I know it's not grees fault but like you, I'm using what gold I have left and that's the finish to my spending.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

you think you have a problem?

I am at the moment in Poland, Central Europe, and here the local currency is ZL (more less 3ZLs=1USD). On my polish tablet Gree announces that gold purchases cost 99,99zl per vault, but as the matter of fact visa always charged me 3 times more! When I caimed credit-card-people replied that it is the game provider tarrif not theirs. Question: is Gree only misguiding and is not able to control its software or is fully aware of taking profits from the xxxxx

I have informed Gree few times, but for them "issue has been resolved". At the moment waiting for the reply of the last claim.

Ps. If anyone demands a proof, I have "a few" printscreens, just in case I will go to court with them.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I was told gold cost more on iOS than andriod because Apple takes a cut.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    The exchange rate is a rubbish excuse. Last year when it was $1US-$1.10AU I didn't see the vault price drop.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I was told gold cost more on iOS than andriod because Apple takes a cut.
    It's pretty much half price on Google Play on Android in Ireland, around 69.99 per vault, Apple charge 119.99.

Post Count
    Current as of just now

1.00 USD = 1.08201 AUD
    US Dollar ↔ Australian Dollar
    1 USD = 1.08201 AUD 1 AUD = 0.924205 USD

works out that a vault should still be $109 as it originally was
    my vaults cost me with tax 104.95..its always been the same since i started this game

Post Count
    Below is my official response from iTunes. Minus names, basically they blame Gree

Dear Xxxxx,

Welcome to iTunes Store Customer Support. My name is Xxxxxxx.

I understand that the In-App price of the "Modern War" has risen 20% and you would like to know that why you will need to pay more for this In-App game purchases. I know how eager you are to make In-App purchases with reasonable price and I will provide you with the necessary information.

Xxxxx, I would like to let you know that the prices of items that can be purchased from within this application are not determined by Apple.

The developer of this application may be able to shed some more light on In-App purchase pricing. You can find the developer's contact information on their website:

http://gree-support.net

Important: Mention of third-party websites and products is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of information or products found at third-party websites. Apple provides this only as a convenience to our users. Apple has not tested the information found on these sites and makes no representations regarding its accuracy or reliability. There are risks inherent in the use of any information or products found on the Internet, and Apple assumes no responsibility in this regard. Please understand that a third-party site is independent from Apple and that Apple has no control over the content on that website.

I hope this information helps. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.

Thank you for being a valued iTunes Store customer.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Xxxxxxx
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Post Count
    Below is my official response from iTunes. Minus names, basically they blame Gree

Dear Xxxxx,

Welcome to iTunes Store Customer Support. My name is Xxxxxxx.

I understand that the In-App price of the "Modern War" has risen 20% and you would like to know that why you will need to pay more for this In-App game purchases. I know how eager you are to make In-App purchases with reasonable price and I will provide you with the necessary information.

Xxxxx, I would like to let you know that the prices of items that can be purchased from within this application are not determined by Apple.

The developer of this application may be able to shed some more light on In-App purchase pricing. You can find the developer's contact information on their website:

http://gree-support.net

Important: Mention of third-party websites and products is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of information or products found at third-party websites. Apple provides this only as a convenience to our users. Apple has not tested the information found on these sites and makes no representations regarding its accuracy or reliability. There are risks inherent in the use of any information or products found on the Internet, and Apple assumes no responsibility in this regard. Please understand that a third-party site is independent from Apple and that Apple has no control over the content on that website.

I hope this information helps. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.

Thank you for being a valued iTunes Store customer.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Xxxxxxx
    Problem is Apple is only telling you that Gree Sets the Price @ $99.99 per vault
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Lightbulb UK fluctuations

Cost of a vault in UK on android is £63.17. However when you go to purchase it comes up currently as £63.72 and states because of currency fluctuations.

Currently, 1 GBP = 1.66343 USD so it is worth $105.08.

Happy days! Such a bargain, might buy two!

Post Count
    I don't understand how some countries are affected and some aren't. Wtf is going on. Apple says it's not them as gree determines the pricing of their product. What has gree got to say on this matter?

Denmark
    on IOS 649KR = 119,68 USD
    on Android 566,30KR = 104,37 USD

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its probably a convenience charge from Apple for having to figure exchange rates, taxes ect.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well as the price goes up it just makes hitting the gold bonus tiers quicker.

Too bad this is not a good thing.