A plead to players not to buy gems this weekend

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A plead to players not to buy gems this weekend

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

A plead to players not to buy gems this weekend

I know this is a stretch to coordinate with all players of KA but please hear me out.

This war weekend please do not purchase gems, most of the forum is about complaining how many issues there are and Gree is not responding to the issues. I agree there are many issues and the current quests are not recording kills. Many of you have expresses this and I have joined you on this. Personally have lost 260 gems for kills not registering. GREE has not responded to our requests for help. From a customer point of view we all would have to close our businesses if we treated our customers this way.

Make a stand this weekend to show Gree we can play for free without spending money for gems. If we coordinate together they will have to take us serious and start fixing the problems. However if we continue to spend money then they will continue to ignore us and we will continue to complain with no resolve.

We all love this game or we would not be here. It is a fun game when it works and we have been able to make a lot of friends. Now is the time though to take a stand to show Gree we need their full support.

I will not be spending money this weekend, although my mountain and chest of gems I normally purchase is not much, if many of you join it will dampen the coffers to Gree. Hope many of you show your support to the player base as well.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You need a lot more organization than one post to even come close to making a dent, there's more players who don't use the forums, than there are people who do. To accomplish this, you need to go to the different guilds and get them on board.
    It has been done with limited success in he past.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The last effort to organize a boycott failed because RK and the other top three teams didn't sign on. Why should this one be any different?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Top 3 guilds gems = top10-top 1000 gems so even if out of 1000 guilds 997 didn't purchase gems still Gree will lose %50 only

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    I will not be spending money this weekend, although my mountain and chest of gems I normally purchase is not much, if many of you join it will dampen the coffers to Gree. Hope many of you show your support to the player base as well.
    This has been tried multiple times in the past. But people with no life, too much money, and an insatiable desire to be number 1 no matter what (even if it were a lard eating contest) will ruin it for you every time.
    Damn the critics... I'm with you buddy.