Lost account resinstalling the game! Help!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lost account resinstalling the game! Help!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Lost account resinstalling the game! Help!

Hello, a guy from my syn just reinstalled the game and his account was re set, like he was going to start from beggining! Please help A&F, what should we do, i am in here in his name cause he is having problems to access the forum! His code is 498 297 784, name: Wayne. He didn't have the funzio id

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pena View Post
    Hello, a guy from my syn just reinstalled the game and his account was re set, like he was going to start from beggining! Please help A&F, what should we do, i am in here in his name cause he is having problems to access the forum! His code is 498 297 784, name: Wayne. He didn't have the funzio id
    Send a ticket ... Wait your turn... Over and over its been stated that there shouldn't be threads pertaining to specific tickets, or specific inquiries that require tickets...

Post Count
    Same happened to me. Put in the ticket and gree will eventually fix it. Took almost three weeks!! I kept on submitting tickets until it was done. He will need his game id number and name of group plus some additional info.

Post Count
    Subsmit a ticket and wait for a resply from the Gree techsnicians.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Rather than starting a new thread, can anyone help with this query? I might need to reset a phone to factory settings. Is there any way I can restore my CC game without grees help?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This happened 4 people from my syndicate, accounts just gone, they.didn't even uninstall, 2 lost accounts.mid war, they were there then they went to sign back in... level one Alex, insane!!! They were gold spenders too, the other two tried to uninstall and reinstall since they couldn't summon a single boss.... also gone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And no there is no way to get it back with out waiting for gree