Boss trigger ratio - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boss trigger ratio

Post Count
    I'm having a little success with alternating between robs and attacks. Find a rival I can beat, rob two or 3 buildings, wait a few seconds or a minute, then attack one or two times. This usually works, although it is far from 100% effective. If it doesn't work, repeat the whole cycle. Also, if my energy isn't totally sucked down (it usually is), I may occasionally throw in an ltq job attempt.

FYI: I don't think this matters one bit, but when robbing to trigger a boss, I've started trying to pick the crappiest building to rob. It probably doesn't effect summoning at all, but in my head I think it's less likely to make the victim mad and want to retaliate.
    Last edited by Morgz; 04-04-2014 at 09:40 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    it always seems that the trigger rate always lowers each time we get a new epic boss event. it is bad enough that the boss events health has gone up alot for higher level players. i wish they would give us the old trigger rate.

Post Count
    On top of the inability to trigger the boss frequently, the horrible uzi drop is beyond me. You need to get a grip. Foolish and comical all at the same time. Do you guys wear clown suits to work?

Post Count
    Try hitting Carmen Rivera 5 - 6 times and waiting a minute or two, then the boss should trigger. It works fine for me

Post Count
    The boss is spawning every two minutes here in the last hour...