Boss trigger ratio

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boss trigger ratio

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Boss trigger ratio

Again Gree ruined the game with a non-sense boss ratio..
    I have been doing jobs for one hour and only 2 bosses appeared.
    If they dont want to give you the opportunity to win 100 bosses, they can do it more difficult, several hits, whatever, but avoiding the opportunity to hit it is frustrating...
    GREE!!! YOU ARE EVERY TIME WORSE AND WORSE.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcockbur View Post
    Again Gree ruined the game with a non-sense boss ratio..
    I have been doing jobs for one hour and only 2 bosses appeared.
    If they dont want to give you the opportunity to win 100 bosses, they can do it more difficult, several hits, whatever, but avoiding the opportunity to hit it is frustrating...
    GREE!!! YOU ARE EVERY TIME WORSE AND WORSE.
    I'm at level 14 with no issues

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Every single one of these threads will always have 50% people saying "I can't trigger this boss F***" and the other half saying "I have no problem" as if their account was inherently better.

And then they'll go on to clutch at straws: "you aren't summoning boss correctly" "I summon this way" "Well I summon this way and its better"

It will change every event. It's rather arbitrary who has trouble summoning and who doesn't. Fact of the matter is after the boss was changed on the 10-revisited boss it's been a rather messed up system.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 04-01-2014 at 04:35 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    Every single one of these threads will always have 50% people saying "I can't trigger this boss F***" and the other half saying "I have no problem" as if their account was inherently better.

And then they'll go on to clutch at straws: "you aren't summoning boss correctly" "I summon this way" "Well I summon this way and its better"

It will change every event. It's rather arbitrary who has trouble summoning and who doesn't. Fact of the matter is after the boss was changed on the 10-revisited boss it's been a rather messed up system.
    Agreed. I haven't finished any of the three since that style change. This one looks like its going to bee just as bad. Have summoned 5 bosses between 2 accounts in two hours lol...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Need to have tons of patience I dont... Good for players who can trigger the bosses faster.. Bad for us who don't.. Anyway...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ive used about 600 energy 20 stamina and killed 22 bosses. Triggering the same way I did the last boss which worked fine once I figured it out

Lurker
    Post Count
    In both of my accounts (L170 and L92) it is perceptively more difficult to trigger the Epic Boss than in events prior to the previous one. I lean more towards LTQ pursuit for my higher level account and more robberies for my lower but they are rather close in trigger rate. The challenge of the event should not be the triggering!
    --
    more elaborate .sig pending outcome of litigation

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Last event I had not issue whatsoever. Though more than half my syndicate did. This event pretty much all of us are having an issue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackie Messer View Post
    Last event I had not issue whatsoever. Though more than half my syndicate did. This event pretty much all of us are having an issue.
    So they have just about perfected their special epic boss summoning sauce. I've attacked/robbed/done sltq targets (which rarely drop any sign of an Uzi)/done regular jobs. The one thing I haven't tried is standing on my head and slapping my little mike against the screen to do any of the above.

Epic boss perfected. I can't wait for the soon-to-be-released "Summon Boss Instantly for 15 Gold" button to be introduced.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    Fact of the matter is after the boss was changed on the 10-revisited boss it's been a rather messed up system.
    100% absolutely, without a doubt, exactly right on.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It was a lot easier 3 bosses ago, i can tell you that

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We should be able to summon the boss like the raid boss. I mean who in the right mind wants to be on this game all day taping. Most of us have kids, jobs, family, you know real life that is way more important then a game. Gree stop making this a job and let us have fun playing the GAME!!!!!

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    I too had no problem last boss. In fact I couldn't stop triggering it. It was a right pain after I couldn't beat him every time I moved it triggered the boss.
    This time it seems i'm getting a boss every hour no matter what I do.
    Swings and roundabouts I think they call it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xavvax View Post
    Ive used about 600 energy 20 stamina and killed 22 bosses. Triggering the same way I did the last boss which worked fine once I figured it out
    So what's the trick?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    So what's the trick?
    Stand on your head whilst singing Mary had a little lamb and repeating until the boss should appear. You may have to say a little prayer or two as well and promise to be good for Santa Claus at the same time though.