Boss trigger ratio - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boss trigger ratio

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    We should be able to summon the boss like the raid boss. I mean who in the right mind wants to be on this game all day taping. Most of us have kids, jobs, family, you know real life that is way more important then a game. Gree stop making this a job and let us have fun playing the GAME!!!!!
    Exactly, they have taken away one of the last positive reinforcements which motivate us to play this game. Once it starts hurting RL people quit playing and find a new game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe this challenge should be renamed to "the lottery epic boss"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    So what's the trick?
    I cant give away my secrets, then everyone starts doing it and gree puts a stop to it. But my synd is doing fine with triggering some better than others but its not 'hard' for anyone

It works a little better for me now. I have missed a complete boss event. The one with the amazing weapons. Like 2 bosses ago. Because it wouldn't trigger. Put in a request and I could go .... myself. Really classy. It wasn't in those words, but the meaning was the same.
    Now it's a little better, but what you guys don't realize is that making the event so hard that maybe making it while going at it almost 24 hours a day is not very motivating. Last time I made it in the last minute and I was really going at it almost non stop. This event is starting to take too much time to enjoy it or motivate you to do it. Why ruin a perfectly good format. That you wanted to make the boss stronger ok, but from what I've heard it's like 10x stronger. As if you want people to quit playing.
    My whole syndicate fell a part these last few weeks because you ruined the game for them. We were climbing nicely and made rank 403 2 wars ago and now it's dead.
    Thank you for all your efforts. I fought against that and kept trying to keep members and recruit and you just made the game more and more aweful for people so they quit.
    Again thank you for making me work so hard for nothing and giving me so much stress. I'm finally able to tell you after I've tried to get my registration validated for the last +3 months because I wanted to post a thread in the recruitment section. And I still can't do that

Post Count
    Mavis it took me FOREVER to get my account validated too. Somehow I either missed, or never received the automated account confirmation email, and the people who run this forum either do not check admin emails, or don't respond. the only way I was ever able to get activated was to submit a ticket in game, and spend about 3 weeks of back and forth messages asking them to please contact the forum admins and activate my account.

Xavvax: I can appreciate that. Wish I knew though. For me, summoning a boss seems hit or miss depending on when I play. Some times I log on and can summon 3 bosses within 15 minutes, other times I go an hour and only get one.

Post Count
    It's a shame that none of the Gree Mods will give us an explanation that makes sense. Sure, they say the "engineers" say that nothing has changed. If they actually played the game they would understand first hand that the trigger success has changed. I agree with someone earlier: if you want to make the Epic Boss event more challenging then up the health on the Boss, don't make it harder to trigger. By doing the former you might actually encourage people to spend gold. . . oops, that would be a GOOD business idea. . .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this one and the last boss event were terrible to summon. i put way to much time last round trying to finish, this time im done after another two hrs and tons of stam/energy and only one boss.
    GREE FIX THE PROB, AND CAN WE GET A MOD IN HERE TO EXPLAIN THAT THE HELL HAPPENED!

Post Count
    Gree are forgetting that it supposed to be a game! Not a task!
    a guide i wrote long time ago for planning the best hood and best income:
    http://ccc.tfn.co.il/hood-guide.php

(suggestion & improvements for the guide are welcome )

Post Count
    It's stuff like this that turns people off from playing. Not much fun if the game is just frustrating to play.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They will never understand that until they go bankrupt and are like F$&@ we should have listened to our players instead of thinking with our pockets.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This was such a fun event in the past. Triggering now is just a pain in the ass, and it shouldn't be like that.
    It's the 3rd or 4th boss event that people are complaining - GREE PLEASE FIX IT.

Post Count
    Dont wine you people i get a trigger every 2/3 minutes
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Post Count
    Gree this is bullsh!t.

Post Count
    All this complaining........seriously?

Last edited by SuperTP; 04-04-2014 at 09:22 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Here is a solution for the problem. Put one button TRIGGER the boss ( 5-10 gold) and we can continue with playing.