Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Why I Haven't Enjoyed EPIC BOSS since JANUARY 2014:

1) Despite 'no altering of the trigger rate' it's practically impossible to summon Bosses these Days...

Even the tried & tested 'time labourious' methods of Hit Carmen *5; wait 30 secs / hit mini mart *5, wait 30 secs / go to Bank & Pay In, wait 30 secs / hit anyone on Rival List; wait 30 secs / go to Game Calendar & open rewards tab & wait another 30 seconds don't work anymore...
    NB: All of the above done whilst facing Mecca, standing on 1 hand, waving a FREE TIBET flag with other hand & singing Hari Hari Krishna!

5 Hours of playing (2 last night / 3 this mng) since EB went live, has spawned a massive 3-5 Bosses, for each of my 5 accounts!

I'm sorry, I was under the complete miscomprehension that CC was supposed to be a GAME, not a CHORE!

2) because actual Summoning is so bad, the frequency that you get attacked/robbed increases 10-fold, in direct relation to players increasing frustrations!!!

So, I'm just going to help Syndicate Goal every day BUT, the 100 Kills (which I can physically achieve with 1 hand tied behind back of all characters) I'm not going to bust a gut over!

Last 2 EBs have felt more like work, than playing a game & most of us, at some point have PAID YOU for this privilege!?

If either the 100 Kills or Bonus Wrap Around Reward were Defensive Mods; I might be tempted to tap until my fingers bleed BUT I'm not losing any sleep over more Attack Mods!

Ce Sera, Sera! If an account gets close to 100 I might push it a little but I certainly won't be spending any money on EB!
    Last edited by Zippy69; 04-02-2014 at 03:58 AM.
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Not fun at all. My mini will lvl up about every 10 bosses which takes over 12 hours to complete at the rate they are triggering. If it doesn't change I'm sitting my newest mini out.

I triggered 4 in 50 min. The trick is to do the jobs/attacks/robs at a leisurely pace. No point doing the stuff fast since if the action has yet to be communicated to the server, there is no way for the server to trigger the boss. One trick is to do a job/attack/rob then deposit $ or go to syndicate tab so that your device can talk to the server. The energy/bullet to boss trigger ratio is much better this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    [I]Even the tried & tested 'time labourious' methods of Hit Carmen *5; wait 30 secs
    This workes. Sorry if it doesn't for you. Just have patience.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

I used all my energy and stamina and still wasn't able to summon even one boss and my energy is at 1380 and stamina is 25. Better yet I've only been able to summon 4 bosses since event started and I'm on game every hour....how am I supposed to reach any goals at this rate? I'm a loyal player/customer and I am tired of having to buy gold to complete goals just to be able to attack bosses...also y'all shld have prizes that include gold so we could be able to do more without the cost, I've been active since February and have spent over $200 in that short time, thanks Gree

Increase trigger rate

Please increase the trigger rate of boss !
    It takes up lot of time to trigger bosses.
    Thanks!

Even the tried & tested 'time labourious' methods of Hit Carmen *5; wait 30 secs / hit mini mart *5, wait 30 secs / go to Bank & Pay In, wait 30 secs / hit anyone on Rival List; wait 30 secs / go to Game Calendar & open rewards tab & wait another 30 seconds don't work anymore...
    NB: All of the above done whilst facing Mecca, standing on 1 hand, waving a FREE TIBET flag with other hand & singing Hari Hari Krishna!
    best method ever!
    works like a charm!
    a guide i wrote long time ago for planning the best hood and best income:
    http://ccc.tfn.co.il/hood-guide.php

(suggestion & improvements for the guide are welcome )

Quote Originally Posted by CCC-syn View Post
    best method ever!
    works like a charm!
    You shouldn't have to have a "method" of triggering boss's. It was easy to trigger them before, which was okay. I usually got the 100 kills. Then they increased the health for every tier, okay that's fine too. I was inclined to spend a little. No I play for 2 hours straight and summon 3 boss's. I don't have the busiest life in town, but at two hours playing to summon 3 boss's that averages out to like 75 hours of play time JUST TO SUMMON. Yeah another one I quit. Im just about done with every change made being a negative impact on "fun" of the game. Good work guys.

Yes, I don't have the time to be glued into my phone trying to trigger an event, either.

boss trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    I triggered 4 in 50 min. The trick is to do the jobs/attacks/robs at a leisurely pace. No point doing the stuff fast since if the action has yet to be communicated to the server, there is no way for the server to trigger the boss. One trick is to do a job/attack/rob then deposit $ or go to syndicate tab so that your device can talk to the server. The energy/bullet to boss trigger ratio is much better this way.
    This has been working well for me too. I play until stamina and energy are gone, and so far have beaten 30 with one guy and 35 with my other. I typically burn through ST/EN in about 20-30 minutes and then don't play again for at least an hour. Gotta mix it up and slow it down.

Why I Haven't Enjoyed EPIC BOSS since JANUARY 2014:

I'm sorry, I was under the complete miscomprehension that CC was supposed to be a GAME, not a CHORE!
    Entire thing, post of the day, but especially this. This is work. Not a game. If I don't get like 30 on my 3 accounts tonight, I'm done except to help the syndicate.

right down the street, the house on the left
    Hasn't really been working well for me, but yeah I guess if I sit down with both accounts and miraculously trigger with one, I kill it and go back to my hood. Then I pick up my other device and do the same. Next, here's the trick, on my first device that is on and sitting at my hood, I simply wait a long time, couple hours maybe, until my "15 percent battery life" warning beeps. Then I know a boss could potentially be triggered soon...
    But seriously, I have just been switching between devices **slowly** as in, NOT attempting to kill 10 bosses in 10 min.. I look at it like this, now ill be saving a lil $cha-ching$ `_*

This is ridiculous. I can't even help out my team because the bosses appear when they feel like it. This isn't fun, it is annoying.

Fix this epic boss problem! Why the boss don't show up quick like it used to be before? were having a hard time waiting for the boss show up!

Gree, are you listening? Trigger rates are TOO LOW!!!!! Adjust please. I just spent 10 minutes on game doing the tricks, didn't work. Then towards LTQ, no boss. Then rob opponent, yawn. No bosses appeared in the last 12 hours for me despite multiple log in times. We do NOT have all day to play with triggering bosses.