Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

right down the street, the house on the left
    CJ,
    I remember last boss event you had mentioned that you would look into the boss trigger reports, and that nothing had been intentionally changed to alter boss trigger rates. Did you ever find out if something had in fact happened? Boss triggering is even more rare this go-around.. many people, including myself, would usually spend gold on these events, but if I can completely regenerate my health before a boss pops up, there's no need to spend any money for me

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Eugenie View Post
    CJ,
    I remember last boss event you had mentioned that you would look into the boss trigger reports, and that nothing had been intentionally changed to alter boss trigger rates. Did you ever find out if something had in fact happened? Boss triggering is even more rare this go-around.. many people, including myself, would usually spend gold on these events, but if I can completely regenerate my health before a boss pops up, there's no need to spend any money for me
    Ever since they changed the format, regardless if they say "oh we didn't change the triggers" they did. I haven't completed the last 3 EB because I really don't have time to literally give this game my undivided attention for 5 hours to only summon ten bosses total on two accounts.

Yay more gay attack mods!

Yay more endless hours wasted on crappy boss triggering!

/positive power off

I'm having much more difficulty triggering boss this time around too. I'm very lucky I have downtime from work this week or else I may not be able to finish the event on the triggering alone.

Making this boss harder to trigger achieves NOTHING but wasting your paying customers time.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 04-01-2014 at 05:32 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Gree. Do you understand that this is a phone game. Something we can hop on to kill time in meetings, waiting for our coffee and while taking a ...... well you know. When we have to sit and play for 10 minutes to get a boss to spawn it is really not worth it. You give us a limited amount of energy and stamina because this is not a game that is meant to be played for hours on end. I am not trying to whine here I am just trying to remind you of who you are. This game already takes a lot of time out of my life, but I still enjoy it, to a point. Epic bosses used to be my favorite event. Now it is more of a chore. Please. For the productivity of the entire world, fix this.

they want you to use gold on stamina refill to trigger the boss, then use gold to kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dklv View Post
    Gree. Do you understand that this is a phone game. Something we can hop on to kill time in meetings, waiting for our coffee and while taking a ...... well you know. When we have to sit and play for 10 minutes to get a boss to spawn it is really not worth it. You give us a limited amount of energy and stamina because this is not a game that is meant to be played for hours on end. I am not trying to whine here I am just trying to remind you of who you are. This game already takes a lot of time out of my life, but I still enjoy it, to a point. Epic bosses used to be my favorite event. Now it is more of a chore. Please. For the productivity of the entire world, fix this.

Lol. So well-articulated, but so naive

This was done on purpose. A few bosses back.

But that wasn't enough - No, They've made it harder again this time.

You are the exact demographic they WANT to have difficulties with triggering boss. They want you to refill your stamina to try summoning again. And if you don't want to spend, they want you to quit.

There is always a minority of players who get screwed when the system changes, due to their coding not applying universally on all accounts. You are a member of that unfortunate minority this time around.

if they really cared they'd stop using random number generators and timers as an excuse for a "system"
    Last edited by GucciMane; 04-01-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    Lol. So well-articulated, but so naive

This was done on purpose. A few bosses back.

But that wasn't enough - No, They've made it harder again this time.

You are the exact demographic they WANT to have difficulties with triggering boss. They want you to refill your stamina to try summoning again. And if you don't want to spend, they want you to quit.

There is always a minority of players who get screwed when the system changes, due to their coding not applying universally on all accounts. You are a member of that unfortunate minority this time around.

if they really cared they'd stop using random number generators and timers as an excuse for a "system"
    Why would they do this on purpose?

When I could trigger bosses right away and kill the L100 boss on 2-3 hits, I used to spend gold on energy refills so that I could kill 150+ bosses... Now, my 2 little accounts don't even attempt the epic boss anymore, because as it's been said, I don't have 50 hours to commit to this game over 6 days to trigger 100 bosses.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Why would they do this on purpose?
    To entice players caught up in the stat rat-race to spend.

When I could trigger bosses right away and kill the L100 boss on 2-3 hits, I used to spend gold on energy refills so that I could kill 150+ bosses...

Actually, same here. Ironically enough they're getting less money out of me on the bosses than ever before.

But we are just two players, and our evidence is anecdotal, at best.

there are plenty more who are spending even more gold to not only trigger the boss, but defeat it as well.

Now, my 2 little accounts don't even attempt the epic boss anymore, because as it's been said, I don't have 50 hours to commit to this game over 6 days to trigger 100 bosses.
    awwww......murf jr will be alright
    proud owner of toy box

No problem triggering bosses here. This is not a gimme event just like any other you have to put in the effort. Now stop your crying and go kill the bosses.

Angry Epic boss

Gruhhh. What the ****? I used all my stamina and yet can't trigger boss. So frustrating with a headache.

In both of my accounts (L170 and L92) it is perceptively more difficult to trigger the Epic Boss than in events prior. I lean more towards LTQ pursuit for my higher level account and more robberies for my lower but they are rather close in trigger rate. The challenge of the event should not be the triggering!

Edit: Higher level acct is triggering at about 50% greater rate than lower.
    Last edited by Tamiel; 04-02-2014 at 08:47 PM.
    --
    more elaborate .sig pending outcome of litigation

Did anyone say Carmen?

we need more def mods... how can u do almost 40 % att mod, but no def!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    Did anyone say Carmen?

I heard the boss doesn't like it when players try to enter the mile-high club with Carmen.
    proud owner of toy box