Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    getting the boss up cost a lot of time

My syndicate got a new member on the 2nd day of the boss event. Anyone know is she jumped to another syndicate if she would get the 6th syndicate prize?

Our syndicate already finished all 300 wins each of the 6 days, but she was not here on the first. Thanks.

If there is less than 2 hours left on the epic boss event, can you still trigger bosses?

You can trigger up until the last second, but that's all the time you'll have to defeat the boss.

For example, 15 minutes left in event and you trigger a boss...you have 15 minutes to defeat him, not 2 hours.

thats good cause i still need 5 more

Quote Originally Posted by 8infinity8 View Post
    You can trigger up until the last second, but that's all the time you'll have to defeat the boss.

For example, 15 minutes left in event and you trigger a boss...you have 15 minutes to defeat him, not 2 hours.
    Ok. Thank you for your quick answer. I am fighting level 98 right now. Than I have a little more time.

Well, it's good to know that the summoning process still hasn't been changed, at all...

very active player but no way was I turning EB into a 24/7 job, just for a few Attack Bonuses...

5 Accounts...
    Zippy 130 Boss 45
    TiAmo 120 Boss 65
    Valentina 95 Boss 55
    Mimi 47 Boss 47
    Trial 19 Boss 41

Worst EB result ever...
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    Well, it's good to know that the summoning process still hasn't been changed, at all...

very active player but no way was I turning EB into a 24/7 job, just for a few Attack Bonuses...

5 Accounts...
    Zippy 130 Boss 45
    TiAmo 120 Boss 65
    Valentina 95 Boss 55
    Mimi 47 Boss 47
    Trial 19 Boss 41

Worst EB result ever...
    Man, that is frustrating.

I just managed to complete it, but only because I am very stubborn.
    The amount of time I spent on it was not fun. And I will give up earlier next time.

By contrast my minor account did it in a flash. I don't know how they can make differing summon rates, staggering, frustrating logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares2 View Post
    Plz Gree, ignore this guy, epic boss is still one of the best events. Even if it needs more time and gold. This event will separates the moochers from the guys who put the effort in to get good at the game
    "Getting good at the game" while still having all of your "rivals" at the same strength as you? It's like running in treacle with cement boots as you're never going to be stronger than those that can attack you from your rivals list.

Red face join ttf for life

Looking for a fun, organized syn? Then TTF is the place for you! Last battle we finished 323 with only 45 active members. Just think of where we would be with you joining us! Activity and the app groupme is a must. Looking forward to hearing from you! 417 277 318

home [hōm] (n)1.residence: the place where a person, family, or household lives
    ... I really missed Cole Black...
    I can not believe how much time it took to type this accomplishing pointless signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

Gordon Kane

This guy was tough and hard to find.