Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Why does this building cast a shadow?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingsquad23 View Post
    Why does this building cast a shadow?
    Good question, its a big ugly unnecessary shadow and then they outline it in yellow.
    Greedy don't hurt us, no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    I'm ok with these reward. I like them, the old way each level had no mod at all.
    Something is better than nothing.

Save complaints for real issues like the stupid match up system.
    ^this

extra

Again same prize and mod per level. I'll get to ten no problem with days to spare but will not get excited with each "new" prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    I'm ok with these reward. I like them, the old way each level had no mod at all.
    Something is better than nothing.

Save complaints for real issues like the stupid match up system.
    The same, in turn, can be said for your "stupid matchup system." The concern in this thread is no less valid than yours. I believe you said it best: "something is better than nothing."

There is one thing here that everyone has missed though. The absolute morons posting these threads, and working for this company, are not listening. I am thankful for a reasonable LTB with gem-store-like output, and will dominate it as such, but there is no hope for a change. There is only hope that these simpletons' jobs are extinguished, along with their hope of another similar job right after it.

Gree should not make games, they should be an American bank. The way they fk people over is CERTAINLY fitting. Rot for me, I am waiting...

disco time!

I love my new building, great money from it!

Yeah money is awesome got it to lol 7 and my iph has risen brilliantly

i built 2 i think the payout is good along with the 12 hour collection time

very good payout, I have a L6 and a L5 and my 24's now payout 30mil a go
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

This is a great building. Sold my oft-robbed Chop Shop to level my second one a few levels more, well worth it.

why sell a building with good output that will never be available again to pay for another building? seems crazy to me.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Why complain about a building which has an amazing 12 hour payout. The only minor gripe I have is the size - - but it's worth upgrading to at least level 4 or 5.
    The Cruel Word is a top 250 syndicate looking for new members, NO GOLD SPENDING REQUIRED - 8 mil att/def minimum - all bonuses but last one. Participation plus Groupme app is a must. Add syn code 680 105 233