Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Deadly Disco LTB

Here is the pretty new LTB:

and here is the prize:

It's the same one every upgrade, and yes, it stacks.

Again more pointless att mods... Make it +1% for building output or -1% building upgrade time.. Do you not understand more and more people are quitting this game cuz it's eh same thing over and over. Att mod att mod att mod soooooo boring

How creative of a building design, said no one ever. I guess with all the **** the developers get from forum they quit trying. Why not piss off the players and just change the name and color of a building they already have.

building is quite expensive.
    a 1% stackable mod is good idea,
    but there should be a different item every upgrade (so first item is 1k stats, second item is 3k stats...tenth item is 80k stats, u know).

@ImmaBoss is completely right!
    enough with the attack mods already!
    we want to diversify - 1% building output or 1% upgrade discount!
    a guide i wrote long time ago for planning the best hood and best income:
    http://ccc.tfn.co.il/hood-guide.php

(suggestion & improvements for the guide are welcome )

I'm ok with these reward. I like them, the old way each level had no mod at all.
    Something is better than nothing.

Save complaints for real issues like the stupid match up system.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

As a high IPHer who cares about function over form, I say thanks for a heavy IPH building on an existing (12hr) payout period! One that was falling way behind my 18, 24, and 26 hour payouts.

Great payout and great collection times. Tnx.
    p.s. no more atk/def mods pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    As a high IPHer who cares about function over form, I say thanks for a heavy IPH building on an existing (12hr) payout period! One that was falling way behind my 18, 24, and 26 hour payouts.
    There's no reason why we can't have both form and function in an LTB. Reusing and modifying a building like the Techno Club would have been a far better creative decision than this. What GREE did was apply lipstick to a pig in this instance, i.e. take what was essentially the ugliest building in Crime City, added a couple of stripper murals to the exterior, tack on another pointless attack-heavy prize and mod, then pass it along to us as another ho-hum LTB. Even with the 12-hour collection time and decent payout, I'm not putting this eyesore in my hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Agreed...12hrs were almost becoming irrelevant to me...were only 6.5% of my total IPH. That will make these a priority to collect again.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

3rd LTB in a row that a newer player can only think about due to extreme in game cash cost

I've only been playing for 2.5 months, my IPH before this was 248k per hour and I rob for 30-40 million per day. No problem getting this at all. Mine will be done in about 45 minutes. I also was able to purchase 2 Vinnie's chop shops and upgraded 1 to level 3. These LTB's are obtainable.

Is there a cost list?
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

I have 6m IPH so I don't have an issue with this one, but for the newer players, how about 2 at once? You did it on modern war so why not here?

Also, why are you (GREE) not listening to the majority? Give us non-stat mods!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    3rd LTB in a row that a newer player can only think about due to extreme in game cash cost
    this is the most boring mission of all.
    u r not missing anything.

Gree can't make every mission suit every player. it is simply impossible!

UPDATE:
    if u want all info of the new ltb:
    http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Deadly_Disco
    Last edited by CCC-syn; 04-02-2014 at 08:55 AM. Reason: update
    a guide i wrote long time ago for planning the best hood and best income:
    http://ccc.tfn.co.il/hood-guide.php

(suggestion & improvements for the guide are welcome )

great payout and time for this ltb.

A&F here is an idea for the modifiers. have one of the levels give a different mod than the 1% attack mod. for example make lvl 5 upgrade a +1 build upgrade mod. or a -5% upgrade time mod. give us something a little different. please pass this on to dev's
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589