April fools ltq

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: April fools ltq

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

April fools ltq

This ltq is for all the fools who part with their money easy.
    Everything is buy, cost gems.

This one was not designed for the average player, just for them who Can spend lots.
    To all you who do it...well done...and if you have spare cash, feel free to send some my way...lol
    Daily player

April fools

Your a fool to waste gems on this

Post Count
    Well, they arent fooling me with this quest.... (Only got 17 gems to spend atm, so even if i would i couldnt lol)

Lurker
    Post Count
    Around 2,000 gems for a 'perceived' buff?...and the nerve of them to call us fools, haha.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    May be its a first april joke as we do in germany.
    The today joke in radio was that the soccer WTC will be in europe as brasil will not be ready with the buildings.
    The Red Baron TRB

Lurker
    Post Count
    ITS A JOKE people!!!!!! It is meant to be a joke so no one in their right mind would actually buys those units. Hence the perceived intelligence. Only people who think its smart to participate in this event win a trash unit with no real game value.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyden View Post
    People have bought those units already
    Exactly, "perceived intelligence" not real. If people are that stupid then they get what they deserve.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I don't understand how a company can ask you to spend money on something and not have an explanation for what you are buying. This makes no sense at all; its stupid. I'm actually laughing (along with GREE) at how stupid we all are for playing this game. Seriously laughing my ass off!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i laughing at all the idiots who is complain, people get a life, its a JOKE!! take it as it is and do something with your life instead of always complaining about a game. honestly im more annoyed by all the people who continue to play and complain because they have to spend money, well if you ant got it then play free. ITS A GAME ITS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE TO ALWAYS WIN. IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY THEM AND STILL COMPLAIN THEN YOU MY FRIENDS ARE IDIOTS, im calling it as it is.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jin.knightstemplers View Post
    i laughing at all the idiots who is complain, people get a life, its a JOKE!! take it as it is and do something with your life instead of always complaining about a game. honestly im more annoyed by all the people who continue to play and complain because they have to spend money, well if you ant got it then play free. ITS A GAME ITS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE TO ALWAYS WIN. IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY THEM AND STILL COMPLAIN THEN YOU MY FRIENDS ARE IDIOTS, im calling it as it is.
    I agree, people who complain are idiots. A few of my favorite complaints are below...bunch of idiots.

This is ridiculous, I really don't care that they made the game harder as I will play within my means regardless, but I was hoping to finish 100 bosses again but if we can't trigger the bosses I guess Gree will just lose money from it as I'm not spending gems.
    All I want is for Gree to fix the Epic Boss summon issue, it's way to hard to get the boss to summon, how you they expect us to try to finish 100 bosses if we can't even get it to summon !!
    still no bonus!!! i guess they are not going to change anything, no way i would spend mountains of gems to get a unit with no bonus, better off saving them mountains to go for win streak and wins during wars.

Post Count
    Omg... Is this really becoming a serious thread???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    LOL, It's an April Fool’s Joke?? I only hope that everyone who is upset is just kidding as well. 60% boost of perceived intelligence for the emperor’s new clothes! HA!

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Having 5 days for this LTq shows that GREE is serious about milking all the 'fools' out there. Beware! You had been warned!
    NO MORE FUN !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Samskill View Post
    Having 5 days for this LTq shows that GREE is serious about milking all the 'fools' out there. Beware! You had been warned!
    Yeah agreed rotfl
    It's 6 days btw��

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree that it would have been a lot funnier if they just charged a little gold for the fake unit. Although if you fell for it than you might need the 60% perceived intelligence in RL!