April fools ltq - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: April fools ltq

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hate to be a person that taps accidentally, take full advantage of no gem purchase confirm button

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    each unit has a boost...

Conjurer Clown +25% pie throwing
    Bearsharktopus -15% meme influence
    sir quacksalot +30 squeaky annoyance
    Cat-A-Pult +80% animal harassment
    Scurvy Smanger +10% swashbuckling

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    those are statements, if you know the difference. im not crying because boohoo, like you. if you dont wan to play the game anymore please do us a favor and dont. i play within my means, that means if i have to spend gems i will if its worth it to me. if not and they make it too hard oh well, ill just sit back and not spend my gems, unlike you i will play as it fits me, if you can read im making statements, clearly if they make bosses easier to trigger then i will spend gems, if not i wont. but then again i dont expect you to know how to read as your an idiot.

Post Count
    I wonder if there is a surprise prize at the end of the event. Hard to believe thay would have the balls to charge you for nothing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I wonder if there is a surprise prize at the end of the event. Hard to believe thay would have the balls to charge you for nothing.
    I heard you get 60% of the gems back not sure if its a rumor.
    Zach123 Level 105 396-658-380 ally me

Bloodlust Freedom Fighters

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Hard to believe thay would have the balls to charge you for nothing.
    Really?!?! This is what all their titles are based on! Hold out your hand and show me what you bought, at any time, from gree and I will change my mind. smh...
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    Really?!?! This is what all their titles are based on! Hold out your hand and show me what you bought, at any time, from gree and I will change my mind. smh...
    Most things you buy from them have some sort of in game benefit, albeit often with a short life span due to inflation. This is just a flat out cash grab of no value to the spender. I wouldn't be surprised if they had some benefit at the end to people who took a chance.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, in the story the emperor was naked. If the emperor robe does nothing, nobody can honestly complain about Gree, is not like Gree cheated them, they will receive exactly what it was promised to them.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Handz SB View Post
    ITS A JOKE people!!!!!! It is meant to be a joke so no one in their right mind would actually buys those units. Hence the perceived intelligence. Only people who think its smart to participate in this event win a trash unit with no real game value.
    Wud hv been a joke if they had announced it on 2nd April. However, if it was an attempt to fool players into buying those units n claiming that it was an April Fool prank without refunding them the gems spent or giving out real rewards..then it's daylight robbery. It will be as good as robbing a bank n claiming that it's an April Fool prank... n then keeping the loot.

Post Count
    This is a violation of business ethics, which is a massive no-no.

Calling the iTunes' Customer Service now to report them, or see if it is reportable. You simply do not offer up a gem-based LTQ with a wrapper prize basically calling you a sucker for purchasing the items. April Fools jokes should never involve cash like this, especially the amount required for this quest.

And oh, it's now the 3rd of April, and this is no joke.
    Last edited by Lys; 04-03-2014 at 07:09 PM.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyal View Post
    Wud hv been a joke if they had announced it on 2nd April. However, if it was an attempt to fool players into buying those units n claiming that it was an April Fool prank without refunding them the gems spent or giving out real rewards..then it's daylight robbery. It will be as good as robbing a bank n claiming that it's an April Fool prank... n then keeping the loot.
    Well, I would say you are wrong. The people who completed this fools quest have now been perceived to be 60% smarter and get to parade around naked in their own kingdom. Priceless!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    This is a violation of business ethics, which is a massive no-no.

Calling the iTunes' Customer Service now to report them, or see if it is reportable. You simply do not offer up a gem-based LTQ with a wrapper prize basically calling you a sucker for purchasing the items. April Fools jokes should never involve cash like this, especially the amount required for this quest.
    And why is that a violation of ethics? Is not like somebody is forcing you to buy that crappy units. Is your choice if you want to spend gems on them. They promise nothing more then they give you, so any accusation about fooling people is not correct.
    I thought the LTQ was incredibly funny, to bad people at Gree don't have the competency level as good as the sense of humour.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    you just cant please everyone, as much as i hate gree for certain things, honestly i cant be made about this Aprils Fool Joke, come on people, if your complaining then you've actually thought of buying them, if you got the money go ahead, your be perceived to be 60% smarter than the rest of us sitting back and laughing!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i chuckled when i saw this quest - i even bought the boots (5 gems) to see if the buttons even worked (they do) - this is really not the big deal everyone making it out to be -
    getting final kill on 13/17 & 16/17 & not having it count? that was a big deal - and ill never be compensated properly for it

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I bought the boots too, just out of curiosity. And guess what, they even have an official bonus: "To All Unit Height +2". I suppose this means 2 centimetres, lol!
    KA: 341-121-414 (lvl 144)
    Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis,
    ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.