Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    So, I'm still getting under your skin huh? Let me add you to the "People I don't care about" list.

Read through the forums. There is very little "positive" and most people just get on to ***** about how they got screwed out of their gems, or were cheated because they don't understand how an infinite draw chest system works, or there are too many hackers, or so and so HAD to have cheated because it isn't possible that people would spend THAT much money on this game.

Or let me give you one example. They don't understand the simple game mechanic of armor rarity for that matter. They all expect to get Epics. Lets see. How does the star rating work? Common. Uncommon. Rare. Super Rare. Ultra Rare. Legendary. Epic.

Granted, this is where, according to others, I should explain, over and over, with a smile on my face because this is the same game that I played, and they deserve it for some reason... again, I should explain, over and over, that the things called "common" are the MOST COMMON, and those labeled Uncommon are JUST SLIGHTLY LESS COMMON THAN COMMON, and so on. Once you get to the Epic level, they're pretty freaking hard to get. Much harder than things labeled Rare, Super Rare, Ultra Rare, and Legendary. Not everyone can just get one. Otherwise, Epics would be re-labeled common. Is that understandable? Crazy idea right? Oh wait, it isn't fair because someone paid money to get open chests to get one and got 3, while someone else only 2* Super Rare armors? Oh gosh... let me get to that part next, explaining how random number generators work...

And much like everyone else noticed, it was his way of saying "gee, I'm bored, I got to the highest level in the game, look at me, and now I have so little to do." Are we supposed to congratulate him, for being bored? Or being smart enough to leave this game?

I apologize for my "bullying" attitude.

Piss off little man.
    I don't even need to directly respond to this. Thanks for proving my point.

So, I'm still getting under your skin huh? Let me add you to the "People I don't care about" list.

Read through the forums. There is very little "positive" and most people just get on to ***** about how they got screwed out of their gems, or were cheated because they don't understand how an infinite draw chest system works, or there are too many hackers, or so and so HAD to have cheated because it isn't possible that people would spend THAT much money on this game.

Or let me give you one example. They don't understand the simple game mechanic of armor rarity for that matter. They all expect to get Epics. Lets see. How does the star rating work? Common. Uncommon. Rare. Super Rare. Ultra Rare. Legendary. Epic.

Granted, this is where, according to others, I should explain, over and over, with a smile on my face because this is the same game that I played, and they deserve it for some reason... again, I should explain, over and over, that the things called "common" are the MOST COMMON, and those labeled Uncommon are JUST SLIGHTLY LESS COMMON THAN COMMON, and so on. Once you get to the Epic level, they're pretty freaking hard to get. Much harder than things labeled Rare, Super Rare, Ultra Rare, and Legendary. Not everyone can just get one. Otherwise, Epics would be re-labeled common. Is that understandable? Crazy idea right? Oh wait, it isn't fair because someone paid money to get open chests to get one and got 3, while someone else only 2* Super Rare armors? Oh gosh... let me get to that part next, explaining how random number generators work...

And much like everyone else noticed, it was his way of saying "gee, I'm bored, I got to the highest level in the game, look at me, and now I have so little to do." Are we supposed to congratulate him, for being bored? Or being smart enough to leave this game?

I apologize for my "bullying" attitude.

Piss off little man.
    100% Agree with paragraphs 3+4
    Thanks Gree for listening

Why would someone get on the forum to talk about how content they are with the game?

What a dumb post.

This game is one of those things that, when it works, you don't notice, because people aren't complaining. So just because you see a lot of negativity...it doesn't mean much, and a smart person understands that there is exponentially more generally happy, satisfying experiences with this game.

Because not many people are gonna come on and start a new thread about "I fought in the Arena and only missed very rarely, and won the vast majority of my matches. Just wanted to let you know this works the way I expect it to. Thanks, GREE."

Busteroaf is such a buffoon.
    Projects this image of being too cool to complain when something sucks or whatever. Really just a effete douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Amidani View Post
    Um...welcome to every gaming forum ever.

Just sayin'.
    He knows perfectly what is going on Amidani.

Piss off little man.
    This is my new go-to quote. Easily the best thing Ive read all year thus far.
    Line ID: TehEunuchorn

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Why would someone get on the forum to talk about how content they are with the game?

What a dumb post.

This game is one of those things that, when it works, you don't notice, because people aren't complaining. So just because you see a lot of negativity...it doesn't mean much, and a smart person understands that there is exponentially more generally happy, satisfying experiences with this game.

Because not many people are gonna come on and start a new thread about "I fought in the Arena and only missed very rarely, and won the vast majority of my matches. Just wanted to let you know this works the way I expect it to. Thanks, GREE."

Busteroaf is such a buffoon.
    Projects this image of being too cool to complain when something sucks or whatever. Really just a effete douche.
    Shhhhh, it's ok little dude, let the adults chat for a few more minutes.
    *Pats Sol on the head*
    I will say this, though. You're wrong. People start and stop a new phone game every day or every week due to faulty base mechanic design. (typically unconsciously & attributed to "feelings" derived from the persons own conditioned background & personal tastes)
    That's the thing about "mechanics". When they're good, you don't notice, when they're bad, they irk you & drive u away from the game. All games have bad mechanics; they're designed by humans & programmed by humans. Oversights happen. The only problem in today's Corporatocracy climate is there's no will at all to fix oversights.
    Let's break down your middle paragraph:
    "This game is one of those things that, when it works, you don't notice, because people aren't complaining. So just because you see a lot of negativity...it doesn't mean much, and a smart person understands that there is exponentially more generally happy, satisfying experiences with this game"
    If it works seemingly ok, ppl don't complain. If they do complain about something, who cares because there's more seemingly ok mechanics. Now that I reread your entire post, it's actually a whole lot of words saying nothing, but still managing to convey that self righteous air of superiority you are oh so good at exuding.

You mentioned something about smart ppl in there but I'd like some sort of evidence in which you might prove that you would know how to relate to someone generally considered to be smart.

Quote Originally Posted by El1ta View Post
    You mentioned something about smart ppl in there but I'd like some sort of evidence in which you might prove that you would know how to relate to someone generally considered to be smart.
    Ba-Dum Tssssss~

Quote Originally Posted by El1ta View Post
    *Pats Sol on the head*
    LOLOL!!!

you are oh so good
    Thanks bro.

And all of this coming from the dude that supposedly spent over $100k on this broken, miserable game in one year. And still comes to the forum after quitting the game?

hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    And all of this coming from the dude that supposedly spent over $100k on this broken, miserable game in one year. And still comes to the forum after quitting the game?
    its like backing a game through any means- if you pay for a game through kickstarter and they say this is gunna be a great MMO and it turns out last minute they say did i say mmo? we meant twin stick arcade. you'd be a little upset your self.

same rules apply here, we all felt that want to play this game - get farther - get to level 100 and get some eb plus armor and grind out some great stuff. the problem being that end content was never that strong - they haven't done a decent up date at all. it sucks for those who has invested into this company. or even invested a lot of time to it.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else