Page 1 of 2 12 Last

And....I'm bored.

To: "oh cool, I made dk."
    Then:" is this really it?"
    Only been, Playing 3 months. Maybe I have commitment issues lol.

Maybe I rose too fast...maybe this game is just dry...but I'm bored. I enjoyed my stay in dk...awesome bunch of people...I have 5k gems I was planning to spend next war...but ill just cut my loses and move on. Bye.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Can I have your account? Lol.

But yeah, I know what your saying.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Going to see if guys in my old clan want it first.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

ive been playing since the walking flame - and the best thing they can do is add some element that keeps you doing something new - =[ many games - not gree games- but most of the genre tend to make new world updates a few times a year.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Juju, surely you will keep trolling the forum with me?

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post

Maybe I rose too fast...maybe this game is just dry...but I'm bored. I enjoyed my stay in dk...awesome bunch of people...I have 5k gems I was planning to spend next war...but ill just cut my loses and move on. Bye.
    April fools
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Everyone is getting bored IMO, many high tier guilds are disbanding
    Thanks Gree for listening

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post

Wow, you're just so awesome. Please, tell us more.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Such a hard man, a little cynical aswell
    Thanks Gree for listening

try winning with out gems ???
    Forgotten Realm Android
    Carnage FR lvl 109

WBM-MHX-XBD

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage FR View Post
    try winning with out gems ???
    I literally LoLd. Anyone else?

40ppl x 4wins each x 72battles = X
    (absolute best case/unrealistic scenario due to guardians)

I am literally laughing out loud while typing this, & I won't even waste my time doing the math.
    Line ID: TehEunuchorn

pointless, as usually. Some people should take their own advice.

I laid off you for a few days, but you continue to post nothing but discouraging remarks, even after you said that's what most other people do. If you don't have relavent info, just bite your tounge and don't post anything. You say others need to feel superior, but it seems you are the one with the inferiority complex. Its clear you make yourself feel better, by trying to put others down. There's a term for you, bully.

So he is bored of the game, and wanted to tell others. What's the harm in that?

Quote Originally Posted by whisper4 View Post
    pointless, as usually. Some people should take their own advice.

I laid off you for a few days, but you continue to post nothing but discouraging remarks, even after you said that's what most other people do. If you don't have relavent info, just bite your tounge and don't post anything. You say others need to feel superior, but it seems you are the one with the inferiority complex. Its clear you make yourself feel better, by trying to put others down. There's a term for you, bully.

So he is bored of the game, and wanted to tell others. What's the harm in that?
    So, I'm still getting under your skin huh? Let me add you to the "People I don't care about" list.

Read through the forums. There is very little "positive" and most people just get on to ***** about how they got screwed out of their gems, or were cheated because they don't understand how an infinite draw chest system works, or there are too many hackers, or so and so HAD to have cheated because it isn't possible that people would spend THAT much money on this game.

Or let me give you one example. They don't understand the simple game mechanic of armor rarity for that matter. They all expect to get Epics. Lets see. How does the star rating work? Common. Uncommon. Rare. Super Rare. Ultra Rare. Legendary. Epic.

Granted, this is where, according to others, I should explain, over and over, with a smile on my face because this is the same game that I played, and they deserve it for some reason... again, I should explain, over and over, that the things called "common" are the MOST COMMON, and those labeled Uncommon are JUST SLIGHTLY LESS COMMON THAN COMMON, and so on. Once you get to the Epic level, they're pretty freaking hard to get. Much harder than things labeled Rare, Super Rare, Ultra Rare, and Legendary. Not everyone can just get one. Otherwise, Epics would be re-labeled common. Is that understandable? Crazy idea right? Oh wait, it isn't fair because someone paid money to get open chests to get one and got 3, while someone else only 2* Super Rare armors? Oh gosh... let me get to that part next, explaining how random number generators work...

And much like everyone else noticed, it was his way of saying "gee, I'm bored, I got to the highest level in the game, look at me, and now I have so little to do." Are we supposed to congratulate him, for being bored? Or being smart enough to leave this game?

I apologize for my "bullying" attitude.

Piss off little man.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Granted, this is where, according to others, I should explain, over and over, with a smile on my face because this is the same game that I played, and they deserve it for some reason... again, I should explain, over and over...
    Um...welcome to every gaming forum ever.

Just sayin'.