Goodbye to our friend BadDad - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye to our friend BadDad

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank you to all players who changed their name to Baddad during battle.
    For baddad had the time to be able to see our tribute to him.
    I can't believe he has gone, heavan will be a better place with baddad there.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    On behalf of the FTW FAMILY, We say R.I.P. to a true CRIME CITY HALL OF FAMER

Post Count
    Baddad will surely be missed. Such a wonderful person and friend; who on many an occasion thought of others with a smile, before himself ~ my heartfelt condolences and prayers for him and family.

RIP dear friend
    CK RavenZc

Post Count
    chatted with him on kakao several times, he was such a gentleman. i have no words, feel really sad. this can't be happening ..

Post Count
    This is the first game I ever played, and I never thought it could bring up the feelings it has. The day Paulio left fight club and all the rest after that till the day I left brought a real felling of lose. With this it brings it to a whole new level.

RIP Baddad
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Lurker
    Post Count

He'll be missed

Really sorry to hear of Baddad's death, my condoleances go out to his family and to all the people who know him.
    A word of comfort, his struggle, fight and pain is over, he for sure is in a better place without agony and pain.
    Rest in peace.
    Erik (CM Tricky)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I didn't know BadDad but I have all the best wishes as well as condolences to his family and friends; may he rest in peace.
    Since I am sure many other players didn't know him either, would one of his friends be kind enough to provide a brief bio- or anything about him that would help us know him better as a person?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I didnt know him, but I want to condolence his family & friends too, in the name of all members of Ginja's Army. Stay strong in such hard times!

RIP Baddad

Post Count

Baddad will be missed, but not forgotten

I first meet BadDad, while I was a Fight Club member. As a Fight Club board member he lead by example with integrity and honor for the game. When I later stepped away from Fight Club, AppleMacGuy suggested, BadDad's Son's of Light to temporarily lay my hat. Well I was accepted and became a board member at Son's of Light. BadDad was truly a man honor and integrity and willing to give others a chance when others wouldn't. I decided to stay with Son's of Light, because I believed in how BadDad ran a crew. I will truly miss him and hope to carry on his teaching in Son's of Light. My we all live life to its fullest while we are here on earth. My condolences to all his family, friends and those who knew him. My BADDAD Rest In Peace.

BIG JOEE *BD*

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    BD was a gentleman and a great teammate.
    Had the pleasure of meeting him when I joined FC. He was always about the team.
    HE was always about the people.

Solid player.
    Even better human being.
    Rest in Peace
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    I didn't know him at all from the game with exception of a few robs.. Based on above replies he must have been quite a remarkable person.. Go with God..
    retired

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    RIP Baddad. Heard he was a great all around guy. Condolences from Rebel's Revenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Steady Scribe
    home [hōm] (n)1.residence: the place where a person, family, or household lives
    Post Count
    He did not deserve what happened to him.
    I can not believe how much time it took to type this accomplishing pointless signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

Post Count
    RIP....very well said. We have lost another treasure but fear not because heaven just got better!

Post Count

Rip baddad

Even though I didn't know u, by the stories I hear from people that did have the pleasure, u seemed to be a wonderful,loving,and caring man. U will always be remembered our deepest love and condolences to ur family and friends. U will always be in our hearts and prayers with love the whole BaD family (Balls & Dolls)