Goodbye to our friend BadDad - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye to our friend BadDad

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm shocked and deeply saddened by how quick this has happened.

Baddad, you were and always will be a legendary name for all fortunate to have played alongside you. You gave your all for the team, whether it be SAS, Fight Club, or Sons of Light. My condolences to your family and friends. RIP.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    RIP Baddad.

Post Count
    I have to say that this news has made me genuinely sad. I did not know Baddad but I know enough from others to know what a good person he was, he seemed to be someone of honour, integrity and honesty amongst other things which seem to be severely lacking in society these days. All I can say is rest in peace brave heart and let us all remember, although this is only a game, it brings into our lives, whether by direct contact or otherwise, people who we would never have had the privilege of knowing or knowing about in any other lifetime. All my thoughts and best wishes to Baddad's family and close friends, RIP and god bless

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Rest in peace dear friend. You will be remembered. You an your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    We have lost a great man, not only in cc but in the world. You will be missed!!!
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump bump.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To all who expressed their condolences, included "this guy" into your prayers, SORRY.

You been fooled by either the initiator himself, or a group of people being member of the leading syn, in the worst disgusting way.

Words like friendship, respect, and a certain amount of self respect have been flushed down the toilet.

I hope the initiators are proud of themselves and enjoy it.

Guys like AMG have the balls, no, the mental malfunction the drag another syn into this trying to discredit their name. Where in hell do you rank yourself AMG, OR YOUR SYN!?!?

Just for reference --> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-and-all-of-CC
    Last edited by offline04; 04-03-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Hacked by evildoers?

Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    Baddad was that rarest of people - a truly honourable man of integrity. Even when his account was hacked by the evildoers in the syndicate I don't need to name, Baddad rose above that incident with his head held high. An example to us all.

It was a joy and pleasure to have Baddad in Fight Club and on our Board. I hope that in the face of the ultimate adversity his Faith in God gave him some peace. RIP my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    I am so shocked and embarrassed that I was a party to this. It was an unwilling unknowing part I played but that does not make me feel any better. I want to tell all of CC that I'm sick and angry that this has happened. My team had no idea that this was a lie by a person that seriously needs mental help.
    This is going to first be shocking and unbelievable then you will be angry. I know this because I have just find this information out myself. I was contacted by a person and told that BD is not dead and in fact is alive, well and cancer free. I took some time to research and finally called BD at his place of work. I was told by the operator that he had just stepped out of the office to go to a meeting and was transferred to his voice mail. It is him and the information I received is in fact true. The person that we have honored and grieved is in fact alive and well. We have all been deceived and have suffered because of that and I am so very sorry. I honestly do not know what else to say. I am sorry for all the pain that this person caused to us all.

Maybe players will open their eyes a little bit now? Seeing how far The Art of War willing to go to keep competitors away.

But this....this was even a new low level from TAW.

Post Count
    Baddad was the ONLY one that had anything to do with this. No one else. TAW was as much a victim as the rest of us. He played a very convincing part and deceived all of us. As soon as someone pointed it out that is was untrue, we looked into it and found out it was all a lie and made the post to let everyone know. Anyone with an ounce of decency would never be a party to such a sick and twisted joke.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I don't know BadDad but with the information I had about him, he was a great CC player. I think we will all miss him.

R.I.P BadDad

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Cen View Post
    I don't know BadDad but with the information I had about him, he was a great CC player. I think we will all miss him.

R.I.P BadDad
    Lol nice reading skills

Post Count
    ^^ lol. someone didnt get the memo
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by offline04 View Post
    To all who expressed their condolences, included "this guy" into your prayers, SORRY.

You been fooled by either the initiator himself, or a group of people being member of the leading syn, in the worst disgusting way.

Words like friendship, respect, and a certain amount of self respect have been flushed down the toilet.

I hope the initiators are proud of themselves and enjoy it.

Guys like AMG have the balls, no, the mental malfunction the drag another syn into this trying to discredit their name. Where in hell do you rank yourself AMG, OR YOUR SYN!?!?

Just for reference --> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-and-all-of-CC
    Not sure why you bringing the "leading" syndicate into this.

We were very shocked to hear the news that Baddad had cancer and even more shocked to hear that he apparently passed away a few days later.

Has anyone actually spoken to Baddad? Getting through to his voicemail doesn't exactly mean he's fit and healthy.

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and I could tell something wasn't quite right from the way he was wording his sentences. I could tell he had some sort of health issue going on and then when I heard the news he had cancer i realised it was the case so for all we know he may have cancer or some sort of terrible illness.

However, to dupe the community into thinking you're dead is totally wrong and well out of character to the Baddad I knew in the FC days.

But it's not out of character for Some SAS players to try and tarnish TAW's name in whatever way they can. I've come to expect nothing less. I'm not saying it's all SAS players because there's some very good peeps in SAS, in fact it's probably only the minority but with the good comes the bad and probably a few ugly ones as well
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If there was any SAS involvement why would they (or someone acting for them) bring up that thread again?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

You wonder why SAS see TAW in this?

AppleMacGuys tread (deleted I presume):

[QUOTE=AppleMacGuy;1254855]Baddad was that rarest of people - a truly honourable man of integrity. Even when his account was hacked by the evildoers in the syndicate I don't need to name, Baddad rose above that incident with his head held high. An example to us all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Not sure why you bringing the "leading" syndicate into this.

But it's not out of character for Some SAS players to try and tarnish TAW's name in whatever way they can. I've come to expect nothing less. I'm not saying it's all SAS players because there's some very good peeps in SAS, in fact it's probably only the minority but with the good comes the bad and probably a few ugly ones as well
    Ask AMG then. He drag SAS into this for a reason.

Btw, why wont Baddad answer question how Ian accessed his phone?
    If it had been so easy to hack it, why haven't more players phones been hacked?

I know its nearly impossible to hack a phone without certain info about the particular phone.

You can ask Baddad why his stats increased suddenly too, some time before he went to your team. Guess he will not answer that one either, but Ian can. He and Baddad was buddies at that time, good ones too.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=evj;1258234]AppleMacGuys tread (deleted I presume):

Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    Baddad was that rarest of people - a truly honourable man of integrity. Even when his account was hacked by the evildoers in the syndicate I don't need to name, Baddad rose above that incident with his head held high. An example to us all.

Ask AMG then. He drag SAS into this for a reason.

Btw, why wont Baddad answer question how Ian accessed his phone?
    If it had been so easy to hack it, why haven't more players phones been hacked?

I know its nearly impossible to hack a phone without certain info about the particular phone.

You can ask Baddad why his stats increased suddenly too, some time before he went to your team. Guess he will not answer that one either, but Ian can. He and Baddad was buddies at that time, good ones too.
    Baddad apparently posted in full an old style ticket, where the UDID was published in full at the bottom (Gree have thankfully changed that since).

It has been claimed that he'd previously allowed this hack to be done when his phone was broken, but I've no idea if that's true or not.