Goodbye to our friend BadDad

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye to our friend BadDad

Post Count

Goodbye to our friend BadDad

This is a very sad time for Sons Of Light
    We as well as CC have lost a great man, friend and player. He will be missed.
    I ask that you keep his family in your prayers and to not post comments to his game walls as he has given his games to his young grandchildren.
    Thank you to all that changed your name this war in honor of BD he was overwhelmed and amazed at all his friends support

From BD

You guys have the best leaders. Trust them and know they work hard to do the best that can be done at our level of play. My philosophy is has always been fun first spend if you want, don't complain if you do and others don't. Help noobs and support those who can be helped. Have no mercy on cheats and hacks. But be willing to forgive those who ask for it. Do not be quick about judging others motives if they do something that seems to offend. Find out and be gentle not taking them for granted. Lol. If they did intend to do harm, murder them.
    He started this syndicate to be a fun new start for long time players to have a renewed interest in the game by helping and teaching new players and for new players to be supported and given a chance to grow strong in a respectful and honorable group. As he said he does not want his challenge to distract the team so the best way to support him other than prayers is to continue with the mission plan he has given us.
    Lord our God, the death of BadDad recalls our human condition and the brevity of our lives on earth. But for those who believe in Your love, death is not the end, nor does it destroy the bonds that You forge in our lives. We share the faith of Your Son's disciples and the hope of the children of God. Bring the light of Christ's resurrection to this time of testing and pain as we pray for BadDad and for those who love him through Christ our Lord. Amen.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Post Count
    I want to give my personal thanks for all the love and support that BDs friends have show to me and the team. We are forever greatful.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Lurker
    Post Count

Good Bye My dear Friend

You will be well missed in CC world BadDad!!! You have taught many of us how to have fun again in this game. My prays to your family!!! You will always be the best of CC. Please watch over us

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    very sad, i never knew the guy, but RIP

how old was him?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    R.I.P

Nice gesture of everyone who changed name in honour of baddad.
    To the ones who did it to cover up their cheating: **** you!
    Solemn Carnage
    The W1CK3D Orphanage

Proud ex-member and Officer of Original Syn

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrettyKid View Post
    R.I.P

Nice gesture of everyone who changed name in honour of baddad.
    To the ones who did it to cover up their cheating: **** you!
    Quoted because I couldn't say it any better than this

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    RIP Baddad. I didn't know him. And wondered what the hell was going on this week-end with all the Baddad names on the leader board. This explains it all. Well done everyone who name changed, a nice honour

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for all who honored the great man last war.
    You will forever be remembered as a true and righteous leader.
    RIP Baddad.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    R.I.P Baddad. You have been the best, although I was not in SOL for a long time, you have helped me and many others. Prayers with your family.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    A very sad day for the CC community as a whole. Whether you knew BadDad personally or not, chances are you know someone that was helped by him along the way. Best wishes, thoughts, and prayers to BadDad's family and friends, both in game and out from the entire Bones Family. Rest in peace, BadDad.

Post Count
    Baddad was that rarest of people - a truly honourable man of integrity. Even when his account was hacked by the evildoers in the syndicate I don't need to name, Baddad rose above that incident with his head held high. An example to us all.

It was a joy and pleasure to have Baddad in Fight Club and on our Board. I hope that in the face of the ultimate adversity his Faith in God gave him some peace. RIP my friend.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Baddadshrunk.jpg Didn't know him, but made this for him. RIP BADDAD!
    My Crime City Codes
    TH3 PUN1SH3R {395-132-817}
    PUN1SH3R M1N1 {188-076-949}

Proud owner of a Gold Digging Hoe...also check out this sweet prize I won in the game!

See what I did there?

Rest in peace bd

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    much respect to baddad and tons of prayers for his family and frnds, it was great to c tons of ppl changing name to remember him RIP baddad

Post Count
    R.I.P. BADDAD it is a sad dad for the crime city community. If one of the mods could have a war prize renamed after him, like they did for LG, I think it would be very fitting.