The LTQ Team of Rival S U X

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The LTQ Team of Rival S U X

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

The LTQ Team of Rival S U X

Level 9 of Forging the Light and my last 3 kills didn't drop an item so they don't count. WTF are you clowns trying to do? Frustrate everyone so they quit playing? You're off to a great start. Please deploy another useless, impossible to win event immediately so I can wipe this game off my devices. Three good friends quit in the last month and this is a classic example of why.

Post Count
    Dear Sigfried,

I am sorry to hear that you were unlucky on the drops of your last 3 kills. That sucks. Poor you. I would like to remind you that during this fantastically glitch-free quest you are not guaranteed to get a drop from each monster you kill.

I would suggest that in future you pay closer attention to the wording in the quest notes. If you haven't learned how to read yet then please refer to this website: http://www.english4dummies.com

Are the words ambiguous? Yes.
    Do we want you to spend more gems than you realized you had to? Absolutely.

Best regards and jog on.

Thick Gibbon
    GREE Global Moderator & English Teacher

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    seriously, after 3 kills you didnt get a drop, that is just outrageous!! you should really just quit the game right now and never post a single post again!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jin.knightstemplers View Post
    seriously, after 3 kills you didnt get a drop, that is just outrageous!! you should really just quit the game right now and never post a single post again!!!
    do you feel the same way after 30 kills and no drops???

drop events ... loathe them.