Looking for an existing syndicate to merge or take over

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for an existing syndicate to merge or take over

Post Count

Looking for an existing syndicate to merge or take over

My syndicate is overfull. We are interested in creating a sister syndicate. Does anyone have a syndicate they no longer need, or perhaps one with which we could merge? If merging, we would be interested in a Top 250 level syndicate.

looking into a merge depending on how strong players coming over are

Quote Originally Posted by Go4Seven View Post
    My syndicate is overfull. We are interested in creating a sister syndicate. Does anyone have a syndicate they no longer need, or perhaps one with which we could merge? If merging, we would be interested in a Top 250 level syndicate.

I'm on group me if u want to talk about it. Email is getsome8118@gmail.com and user name is BigPapa GMT-7 look me up. U could also join link and i will find u https://groupme.com/join_group/7759155/H3g8K3
    Last edited by Steven Ferris; 03-31-2014 at 06:39 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

possible merge

I am an officer with the crime city misfits 2 we just recently went through a merge and have a syndicate Unholy Grail we are using as a training syndicate. Under the right circumstances we may be willing to partner up on it it is filled with slackers and minis at the moment. We ranked 374 last battle and ccm1 took 105. If you would like to talk my line id is cerickson6 and my email is tweekoftheweek366@gmail.com.