Are you serious Gree???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you serious Gree???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation Are you serious Gree???

I used units worth millions in stats to get only 1 prize!!! Its not worth the time to play Full Assault so you can ONLY receive ONE prize!! Seriously????

"Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Edited to fix the ranking typo. Also, to clarify again as per the FAQ, you only get the reward for the tier that you place in (it does not give the lesser tier prizes like WD)."

Lurker
    Post Count

Buisness as usual.

Nothing out of the ordinary. They do stuff like this atleast once a month.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater tots View Post
    I used units worth millions in stats to get only 1 prize!!! Its not worth the time to play Full Assault so you can ONLY receive ONE prize!! Seriously????

"Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Edited to fix the ranking typo. Also, to clarify again as per the FAQ, you only get the reward for the tier that you place in (it does not give the lesser tier prizes like WD)."
    Dude, where have you Been? I knew thus before the event started! Next time pay attention to the forums and to your faction chat before you dump units.
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Dude, where have you Been? I knew thus before the event started! Next time pay attention to the forums and to your faction chat before you dump units.
    So now in order to play the game correctly we must read the forum. What a joke so to 95% of the player who didn't read that one post saying it they get screwed thinking that a game would keep somewhat of the same format for war events

Post Count
    If it was like WD format, the points would have been higher and I would have dumped 100 million in stats
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Get yourself glued with your device loose more stats and in return get half of it. GREE never fails surprising us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Maybe you're doing it wrong. I nearly doubled my stats before the final prize was given...

Post Count
    Just to clarify: the forum is a supplemental resource to the game. Important messages pertinent to gameplay or dramatic shifts in status quo should be addressed IN GAME. To expect that your customers should log on to the forums (where they'll be talked down to or called stupid by staff members) in order to get basic news updates that could easily be served in game menus & notices is simply asinine.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    Just to clarify: the forum is a supplemental resource to the game. Important messages pertinent to gameplay or dramatic shifts in status quo should be addressed IN GAME. To expect that your customers should log on to the forums (where they'll be talked down to or called stupid by staff members) in order to get basic news updates that could easily be served in game menus & notices is simply asinine.
    True... But any decent faction's leader / officer should check forums occasionally for event details. Especially when a new event is released. Of all things to be angry at Gree for, this is not one of them.

With that being said, i went in knowing exactly what to expect and still hope this event never returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Sir, to me, the reward list of full assault is displayed the very same way as the reward lists in WD events.
    And does Top 99 factions fall into the group of Top 5999 factions? I guess that's a yes.

GREE is making up sh*t at its own will and making our consumers working around their inconsistency.

What if McDonald's introduce a new burger, put the allergic warning on a forum they set up which not all their customers will be checking and kids ate the burger and got into some seriously illness?

Will u accept McDonald's saying
    'Oops, dude, where have u been! I've put the warning on my forum. Too bad u didn't go check there.'?

'U almost got my kid fkin killed!'

What if all u get in reply is 'Yaaa... thank u for contacting McDonald's customer support. I do apologize for ur frustrations regrading the recent event. I'm passing ur feedback on this issue directly to our developers.' and they completely ignore ur further inquiry afterwards?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I ended up with hundreds of units.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Lurker
    Post Count

Tator tots.. LoL

[QUOTE=Tater tots;1253470]I used units worth millions in stats to get only 1 prize!!! Its not worth the time to play Full Assault so you can ONLY receive ONE prize!! Seriously????

LoL it's a great event and it not ment for u to use units in your army unless u want to make yourself weaker. It was your choice so don't cry about it, and u complaining about it makes me laugh, and one great unit is worth it, thinking u would get more then one only shows that u can't take the time open your eyes but u have time to cry about it. Sad.

Also all event info u needed was right there to see, u don't need to look at forums for info on it. Try reading the event info in game for once before u complain about everything.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Karvix Tran;1257040]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater tots View Post

LoL it's a great event and it not ment for u to use units in your army unless u want to make yourself weaker. It was your choice so don't cry about it, and u complaining about it makes me laugh, and one great unit is worth it, thinking u would get more then one only shows that u can't take the time open your eyes but u have time to cry about it. Sad.

Also all event info u needed was right there to see, u don't need to look at forums for info on it. Try reading the event info in game for once before u complain about everything.

I'm not crying about it! Its my opinion and you can call it what it is. It was a joke! I could care less how many millions I lost. My stats are awesome compared to yours. You said I was complaining about everything. What is everything? You need to read what I said before you open your mouth.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by single_single View Post
    Sir, to me, the reward list of full assault is displayed the very same way as the reward lists in WD events.
    And does Top 99 factions fall into the group of Top 5999 factions? I guess that's a yes.

GREE is making up sh*t at its own will and making our consumers working around their inconsistency.

What if McDonald's introduce a new burger, put the allergic warning on a forum they set up which not all their customers will be checking and kids ate the burger and got into some seriously illness?

Will u accept McDonald's saying
    'Oops, dude, where have u been! I've put the warning on my forum. Too bad u didn't go check there.'?

'U almost got my kid fkin killed!'

What if all u get in reply is 'Yaaa... thank u for contacting McDonald's customer support. I do apologize for ur frustrations regrading the recent event. I'm passing ur feedback on this issue directly to our developers.' and they completely ignore ur further inquiry afterwards?
    This isn't mcdonalds, it's an iPad game. Any top 500 or above faction should have at least one person regularly checking the forums. If you didn't fall into top 500, then you didn't take huge losses in the event. You obviously have used the forum before, as you have an account here, so it isn't like you were oblivious to the constant announcements. And If you actually didn't know what was going on, serves you right, maybe check the forum that is supposed to help with in game information once over a three day weekend event.
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dunno how about you guys, but I got 1 x 200k unit and 700 x 2.6k units and 400 1.6k units. I think this qualifies as more than one rewards. You made assumption that it's gonna be the same as WD and you were mistaken. So you can either search for information or accept it as it will be.