Why is everyone complaining about full assault? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone complaining about full assault?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I lost over 100 mil in stats don't like the event if u wanna win it cost more than u can gain

Post Count
    For everyone complaining that they have lost X amount of stats in this event with very little gain in return, it was what this event was designed to do. Did you really think that the stat inflation pre event was meant to last if you wished to be competitive. It is a unit consuming event and if you have poor management of your income and units, then you will loose big. Yes there is pressure to compete and no one wants to loose, but if you over commit you will loose even more.

Yes it was time consuming, yes there were a few glitches, yes the user interface can do with tweaking and yes it will reduce your stats to play. This event gives this game a whole new dynamic that I think some are not seeing. With the release of this event, economics has been added to the mix of things you need to manage. not just more of the same old spend gold and complete events for indestructible units.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Post Count
    i lost 10m stats gained 90m not a bad ratio but i still hate the event and i dont see it lasting long

Post Count
    I think with a few adjustments it would be a great event to throw around. It was different but as the event stands I will never do it again except to purge my bad units.
    Everyone is so competitive that this is the result people angry because of the competition forcing good units to be used and the lack of emphasis on only one unit reward. I would definitely play it again if some changes made. I lost close to 10 million gained very little. The loss in stats is not anything I can't repurchase. I just think to keep this event they worked hard on putting together a permanent part of event rotation that my suggestions I posted above would keep more involved. Gree just don't get greedy with it. Haha

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It takes way too much time. With WD every 3 weeks and this as well plus the Raid Boss this will lead to mass retirements. New players have been completely shut out. If you are just starting out you haven't a prayer of achieving anything. My mini is now 14/21 level 104. It was 4/7 two weeks ago and that is without spending any valor (I am waiting till my 2nd tier upgrades are completed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    First the Complaints about this Event FAR exceed what you just Described.

The Biggest issue are all of the numerous glitches and lags during the event. Those would be the first complaints to look at and adress before ever having such a horrible event again...
    I wasnt able half the time to deploy units, the 3 minute battle timer was jumping all over the place, leaving me to think that i had time to choose what to give up when really i had three seconds.

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have to say that I loved the event but my wife hated it. The time commitment is a huge issue. Other than that I think it's the best event ever. MW was fun again for a weekend. I haven't had so much fun playing MW since they came up with wars. At this point, wars are an old event that has mold on it and it got to go. They also should stop having them every 3 wks. That's really annoying.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Glitches Errors are back bones of GREE it`s never ending story no matter what you say. Secondly events have to be interesting and fun whereas full Assault has none of those qualities except Glitches and Errors. Please do us favour GREE we will rather prefer Epic or Raid boss than Full Assault.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow! View Post
    I don't mind I have a life (I just don't use it wisely) i spent a bit this event liking it WAYYY too much for my liking don't know what u guys are talking bout...
    I take this back I lost 2M stats in attack and gained a tiny bit in def
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    i lost 10m stats gained 90m not a bad ratio but i still hate the event and i dont see it lasting long
    What the sh1t I lost 10M I gained -2M and 1M def... Go figure
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I found the biggest whiners in my faction were the idiots asking for clarification on how the event worked on day 3. The morons who gained 7-10 mill in stats by letting their team give the event a chance while a few cried and whined about how crappy it was.

Players are so used to mindless clicking and not used to having to spend 5 minutes to learn about an event that when life throws them a curve ball they are too retarded to figure things out.

This was the only part i didn't enjoy about the event.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by T Rav View Post
    Everyone keeps complaining how They lost xx millions of stats just to get one unit? If you played full assault the correct way you would only be sacrificing cash units. You may lose stats now, but 2 things can happen from this.

1. You are only losing units that you can buy back in the store. Build your iph and continue to buy them and your stats will stay the same at a minimum.

2. You are going to get a good unit, plus a boost that lasts a lifetime.

So yeah, you will sacrifice now, but the cash units can be bought again, and in the end you will gain from the boost.

Unless of course you're sacrificing all your high end units, in which case would bring me to my first point that you're not playing full assault correctly. Best of luck to all the trolls that come on here and tell me how wrong I am and how this event is horrible and blah blah blah. This is the first event that actually requires strategy, which everyone here has been complaining the game has been favored to those who will spend the most. Adapt or quit complaining.
    Agree that players should only be using units they can replace - either cash, or at a pinch valor. Anyone losing many millions in stats is obviously dumping the wrong units in. More fool them.

That said, if the event is to continue it needs major tweaks. Having to scroll through hundreds of units you wouldn't dream of deploying each and every time to reach those expendable ones is completely stupid. The short length of battles just increases the irritation factor.

So either there needs to be a favourites list you can add units into, or the list should be stickied so it remains in the same spot between deployments; and preferably with a memory that will last the entire event.

All units with modifiers should be removed from the list.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    I love this event. As always, some will like it, some will hate it. I like it. Makes you think about what you're doing instead of just vaulting up and tapping "attack" and "refill" as fast as you can. I think it really shows which teams have better co-ordination and team work.

As I look at the leaderboard, I imagine those who rank better in this event than WD love it, and those who are top 100 in WD and totally suck at this event hate it. It's obviously a much different measure of a team than WD is.
    From 122mil stats dropped to 86mil. I didn't even complain not even once.

And yet I have a huge grin on my face. During the entire event, my team had such an adrenaline rush and so much fun planning and executing different strategies.

I used less then one vault of gold for regen and another vault for cash top up but it was all worth it. If this was WD, I'd be happy to part with my money again.

My only gripe is the laggy game play and useless ingame chat on android platform.

Just sharing my personal thoughts. This is my cup of tea.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Agree that players should only be using units they can replace - either cash, or at a pinch valor. Anyone losing many millions in stats is obviously dumping the wrong units in. More fool them.

That said, if the event is to continue it needs major tweaks. Having to scroll through hundreds of units you wouldn't dream of deploying each and every time to reach those expendable ones is completely stupid. The short length of battles just increases the irritation factor.

So either there needs to be a favourites list you can add units into, or the list should be stickied so it remains in the same spot between deployments; and preferably with a memory that will last the entire event.

All units with modifiers should be removed from the list.
    I agree that units with mods should NOT be in the list. That was so stupid to have them there. As far as getting to the needed units quickly: the whole point in a quick battle is to slow you down. If you can quickly get to the units you want to deploy, the event wouldn't make sense. The stronger you are, the more units you will have. So by making you scroll through your units, it evens the playing field just a bit. The smaller guys can get to their strong units faster than the big players.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    I agree that units with mods should NOT be in the list. That was so stupid to have them there. As far as getting to the needed units quickly: the whole point in a quick battle is to slow you down. If you can quickly get to the units you want to deploy, the event wouldn't make sense. The stronger you are, the more units you will have. So by making you scroll through your units, it evens the playing field just a bit. The smaller guys can get to their strong units faster than the big players.
    I'm not convinced of that. The stronger you are the better stats the disposable units you would deploy are likely to have, so you may not have to scroll any further than someone putting in one's with lower stats.

I'm not complaining, mind. My stats have jumped about ten million!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"