Why is everyone complaining about full assault?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone complaining about full assault?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Why is everyone complaining about full assault?

Everyone keeps complaining how They lost xx millions of stats just to get one unit? If you played full assault the correct way you would only be sacrificing cash units. You may lose stats now, but 2 things can happen from this.

1. You are only losing units that you can buy back in the store. Build your iph and continue to buy them and your stats will stay the same at a minimum.

2. You are going to get a good unit, plus a boost that lasts a lifetime.

So yeah, you will sacrifice now, but the cash units can be bought again, and in the end you will gain from the boost.

Unless of course you're sacrificing all your high end units, in which case would bring me to my first point that you're not playing full assault correctly. Best of luck to all the trolls that come on here and tell me how wrong I am and how this event is horrible and blah blah blah. This is the first event that actually requires strategy, which everyone here has been complaining the game has been favored to those who will spend the most. Adapt or quit complaining.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree. I haven't lost any stats. I DO think the event is too time-consuming to last an entire weekend.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agreed. Every 5 minutes is a little too much. Especially over three days. But the concept is very well put together if played properly

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree, i started the event at 8m/9m stats but my stats have not changed, the only loss i got is from spending over 300mil on units to deploy and hundreds of those cnflict tanks and op drones, the only downside is the battle time, 5 min is too short to sort out units to deploy specially with android, and the event is also too long, 24-36hrs would be best

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I hated it in the beginning, but out of being forced into playing it or letting my account grow weak, i've learned to like it. It is a bit costly though, i've burned through several billions of in game cash trying to keep up. Either GREE should shorten it to a 24hr event, or only bring it up every few months

Post Count
    First the Complaints about this Event FAR exceed what you just Described.

The Biggest issue are all of the numerous glitches and lags during the event. Those would be the first complaints to look at and adress before ever having such a horrible event again.

Secondly time Consuming. I already thing WD evnets require too much time and are too frequent. They are 1 hour battles which means on the grand scheme take up 12x more of your time and dedication as they are only 5 min battles.

Inventory Management is atrocious trying to find what you actually want to send and the game constantly lags so its a solid 30 Seconds to send out a deployment if you are fast!

As far as requiring strategy i disagree.. In theory yes but at the top where nodes are being captured for 5-10 Million there is no strategy its just throw what you can at it. If your opponent is stronger then try and focus on a single node. Maybe try and rush them...in the end there really isn't much of a strategy it just comes down to the strength of army and time willing to commit.

Finally very little income for gree compared to WD in my opinion so i doubt we will see it stay.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    First the Complaints about this Event FAR exceed what you just Described.

The Biggest issue are all of the numerous glitches and lags during the event. Those would be the first complaints to look at and adress before ever having such a horrible event again.

Secondly time Consuming. I already thing WD evnets require too much time and are too frequent. They are 1 hour battles which means on the grand scheme take up 12x more of your time and dedication as they are only 5 min battles.

Inventory Management is atrocious trying to find what you actually want to send and the game constantly lags so its a solid 30 Seconds to send out a deployment if you are fast!

As far as requiring strategy i disagree.. In theory yes but at the top where nodes are being captured for 5-10 Million there is no strategy its just throw what you can at it. If your opponent is stronger then try and focus on a single node. Maybe try and rush them...in the end there really isn't much of a strategy it just comes down to the strength of army and time willing to commit.

Finally very little income for gree compared to WD in my opinion so i doubt we will see it stay.
    I don't mind I have a life (I just don't use it wisely) i spent a bit this event liking it WAYYY too much for my liking don't know what u guys are talking bout...
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There is as much strategy involved as mindless button pushing in WD. The only difference is that high participation could help a camper faction knock off one of the big boys. Now let me go collect that 10% unit.

Post Count
    I love this event. As always, some will like it, some will hate it. I like it. Makes you think about what you're doing instead of just vaulting up and tapping "attack" and "refill" as fast as you can. I think it really shows which teams have better co-ordination and team work.

As I look at the leaderboard, I imagine those who rank better in this event than WD love it, and those who are top 100 in WD and totally suck at this event hate it. It's obviously a much different measure of a team than WD is.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    The only down side to the event is taking over 3 minutes to find units to deploy
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    I love this event. As always, some will like it, some will hate it. I like it. Makes you think about what you're doing instead of just vaulting up and tapping "attack" and "refill" as fast as you can. I think it really shows which teams have better co-ordination and team work.

As I look at the leaderboard, I imagine those who rank better in this event than WD love it, and those who are top 100 in WD and totally suck at this event hate it. It's obviously a much different measure of a team than WD is.
    About 1/5 likes it, after guys in my faction committing massive amounts of forces to receive 1 unit they are devastated. No where In Game does it say u will get 1 unit as a reward. This on top of the sloppy platform, massive time commitment required, android issues, and much much more. This event needs a quick death. Communication as to in game changes needs to be made in game not on a forum where a lot of players dont go and won't ever go

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My entire faction hates it, I gained massive stats as I barely participated but I still had no joy from the game play

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Our faction participation was pretty low. However we still got top 124. I agree with most of the comments here. It's way too time intensive. What would be good is if we could 'preload' units for battle. So, between battles, go in and mark sea, air, ground and inf that will show in a 3rd category. So have the low stats first (not in army), all units in army and then add a 3rd, "Preselected units". It will speed up deploys.

I had no glitches. 3rd gen iPad over wifi. Chat worked fine, updates on status, etc. I think once I had a hiccup on leaderboard but I could still tell where we were. (Can't remember how, but I could tell)

Post Count
    Why is everyone complaining hmmm where to begin! The in game issues were horrible. The timer was off by 6 seconds. The game crashed constantly. Trying to pick units to deploy was very time consuming not enough time to deploy them. While scrolling through the units it would get stuck and or crash. The short mini battles was more time consuming than if it was a full 30 minutes of one battle. If this is designed to remove unwanted or out dated units the number used to deploy should be increased. I have roughly 7-10k infantry units that would never show up in my army.I found this event to be more time consuming that WD events due to the short mini battles within the 30 minute timeframe.

Finally the issue that has many many angry. Many of us never noticed and or was unclear that we would be receiving one unit for rank. When the original post of unit rewards it should have been made clear then not buried on page five of that thread when it was mentioned in a post explaining why a edit was needed for rank rewards. While editing that original post this should have been added to original post if it was overlooked.

The overall idea behind this event is good. I think the crash issues will help improve it. I would suggest taking out the 5 minute mini battles and making it one or maybe two rounds in the 30 minutes. Increasing the number of units to would be a great idea as well especially to purge those hundreds or thousands of very low stat units clogging our inventory. I waould suggest making the event 36 hours and randomly done. Think making prizes like WD event would be great at keeping people looking forward to these events. Now I know that we can't expect to get those huge stats/bonus rewards.
    that would over inflate everyone's stats maybe make them like ltq event's unit/valor/cash/bonus. The higher the rank the higher each different reward.

Post Count
    Good event, never a question on what final reward was, great end result stat build.

But it was too long. A 1 day event would be perfect.
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack