Stop The Hate against SUP.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop The Hate against SUP.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Stop The Hate against SUP.

Many of you will not want to hear this but SUP/Pirates call them what you will, are not GREE employees, they are an extremely well organised group of individuals, they live and breathe Modern War and are honourable. They are a big family with many of the BIG profile players dropping down and helping their brothers in lower SUP factions to finish events. They spend their gold bonuses getting the top prizes. They have awesome stats and are made up of people from many countries and walks of life.

Many of you will not want to hear this. Some will rubbish this post and troll it. Quite frankly i'm fed up with the minority of idiots on this forum who have dragged it down. The forum used to be a great community.

So play your own game, spend if you want to, play for fun if not. Stop being so constantly worried and occupied about others.

This is my last post on here. Its been fun. Goodbye.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    While the top factions keep spending as they do, GREE won't fix the many issues which affect us all, so much for the community. There is only one SUP faction, i dont know who the rest are.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I call BS...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Complete and total BS to say they're 100% legit with zero preferential treatment from GreeD.

Post Count

Too many worried about SUP

You guys need to stop thinking about SUP play your game if you t100 stay in your lane if they are given special treatment so be it in business you take care of your top customer huh. But learn to enjoy your game and let them enjoy theirs.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think your retarded haha SUP1 half of there members are employee's of GREE I am friends with about 10 of the members in there and they do cheat my buddy has his main account in there and he said they have guys in there that can see how much gold a player has/spends It been proven there are screen shots of them talking about how they will take out OSW this month a guy in SUP1 has 1.5 million gold there are screen shots to prove it so I dont know what you heard but they lied to you haha they are cheaters.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also GREE helps them out if you haven't seen. They want SUP to rule the game and nobody else. You remember Ferr his faction well I am really close to him GREE shut down his faction cause he almost beat SUP and PUN so think what you want to think but I know how it really is.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good lord, so according to you they are Gree employees and have control over the internet, please what next, did they make the transmission in my truck go bad

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwjason View Post
    Good lord, so according to you they are Gree employees and have control over the internet, please what next, did they make the transmission in my truck go bad
    No you are just a lousy driver....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Strike View Post
    Also GREE helps them out if you haven't seen. They want SUP to rule the game and nobody else. You remember Ferr his faction well I am really close to him GREE shut down his faction cause he almost beat SUP and PUN so think what you want to think but I know how it really is.
    Talk about misinformation... Keep reading the forums buddy. Lmao

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwjason View Post
    I completely agree with the other guy. You are a lousy driver. It could also be g money's fault.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thank you SUP for allowing Hound to drop down and help our faction in the last FLTQ.
    He was a great help, hope we can do it again.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by wwwjason
    I completely agree with the other guy. You are a lousy driver. It could also be g money's fault.

Yeah let us know when and where you are on the road.....lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Strike View Post
    You sir are full of crap.

Yours,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good was starting to think SUP did it, thanks for letting me know I need to drive better