Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Guild: Fairy tale... hack?

Earlier today we lost to this guild. Let me know what you guys think. You can see they have no wins, they were also able to shuffle the order of their guild members in the battle list. Most of them share the name fairy, our lower level members work together to find a target they can beat. They found the 3rd high commander from the bottom to be their target, then all of a sudden the person in that slot changed to a harder target.... sounds weird, but that's what happened

war1.jpg
    war3.jpg

What are these screenshots supposed to show?

Anyways, this is not a hack. If these people could hack, they'd have more than 400k points.

If this somehow is a hack, it's the silliest hack ever. But these types of things have been reported in the past. Can't remember what the explanation is. Changing names maybe. Or maybe they are just clever, and start out with weak armors to draw you in, and then put on better armors.

Quote Originally Posted by whisper4 View Post
    Earlier today we lost to this guild. Let me know what you guys think. You can see they have no wins, they were also able to shuffle the order of their guild members in the battle list. Most of them share the name fairy, our lower level members work together to find a target they can beat. They found the 3rd high commander from the bottom to be their target, then all of a sudden the person in that slot changed to a harder target.... sounds weird, but that's what happened

war1.jpg
    war3.jpg
    Oh i know it. Its a hack called "strategy", not gonna explain how it works
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

war1.jpg
    war3.jpg
    I'll help ya out. When you have multiple members with the same name, their order changes in the battle list. It's just a game mechanism. That's why when you face guilds like that, you have to note things like the battle log for how many points each individual may have, and more importantly, distinguishable characteristics like capes or male/female from the SHADOW of them. You know. That image you get when you pick someone you want to fight, where it shows a dark outline of their figure on the left, and yours on the right. It's like the "are you sure you want to fight this person" screen.
    GM - The Blood Tigers (iOS, Fool's - Rank 16, Eostre - Rank 17, Worlds End - Rank 22)
    *Join us if you're looking for a fun successful guild without the pressure to gem

He is referring 0 wins 0 lose and still 900 points
    IGN: Lu Bu [Lvl 200+] (RETIRED)
    Last Guild Position: Guild sentinel of Solaris
    Highest Arena ranking: #6

Maxed armors:
    Aegis of Majesty
    Arcane Mantle
    Arclite Shroud
    Beastmaster
    Cloudrange
    Cryptid
    Forgestone
    Maelstrom
    Specter shroud
    and other legendaries which is not worthy to be described here....

Unleveled epics:
    Aegis of majesty x1
    Arcane x1

Destroyed Epics:
    Blazeborn x2
    Moontide
    Beastmaster x1
    Tectonic

Sure seems very odd, how the members have 0 wins and 0 losses and still able to rack up points.

It could be a hack, or a glitch/bug in the game which messes the players score.

-Another thing I noticed, on the first image the Fairy Tale guild had a "dark prince key" next to their name? Is that possible?
    IGN: UnumPluribus TLS
    Lv: 125+
    Guild: The Knights Radiant/The Lost Souls[Merged] (ios)

Armors:
    Apocalypse Platemail 99/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Arcane Mantle 99/99
    Armor of the Komodo(2) 99/99
    Aegis of Sky Majesty 99/99
    Aegis of Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    Aquatic Battlegear(2) 99/99
    Cryptic Wargear 99/99
    Cyclone Chainmail+ 99/99
    Druidic Platemail 99/99
    Maelstrom Irons(2) 99/99
    Northerner's Battlegear 65/99
    Sandstorm Platemail 99/99
    Stalwart Vanguard 99/99

As for game icons in names and whatnot, the GM of Wolves of Calla told me this comes from a special character she used on the keyboard on her tablet, probably some kind of unicode character, which then becomes a DPC or icon for one of the elements.

I'm guessing this is also how the guild whose name is just a fireball does it.

How they consistently get points without ever getting wins or losses...I have no idea.

On a semi-related note...if you ever fight Wolves of Calla. Smash the GM. She has fairly weak armors. Members of her guild have much better armors than she does.

"We lost to these guys and can't win. Assume they are hacking and cheating, and call them out on the forums."

Next?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Wow I love how these ignorant people totally miss what was obvious in these pictures. They had 0 wins and 12k points. That why he thinks they hacked.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    What are these screenshots supposed to show?

Anyways, this is not a hack. If these people could hack, they'd have more than 400k points.

If this somehow is a hack, it's the silliest hack ever. But these types of things have been reported in the past. Can't remember what the explanation is. Changing names maybe. Or maybe they are just clever, and start out with weak armors to draw you in, and then put on better armors.
    Seriously! The screenshots CLEARLY show they all have points with no wins.
    If, yes if, it is a hack, they would be slow playing it as to not draw attention to themselves, hacker 101.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    "We lost to these guys and can't win. Assume they are hacking and cheating, and call them out on the forums."

Next?
    Wow, you see the question mark? Did you bother looking at the pictures? Notice they didnt win a single fight. I mearly put this out there to get people opinion. This is why I usually dont bother with forums, the ignorant people like you

Wow, you see the question mark? Did you bother looking at the pictures? Notice they didnt win a single fight. I mearly put this out there to get people opinion. This is why I usually dont bother with forums, the ignorant people like you
    this happens nearly every war - the servers cannot keep up with win/loss numbers. many times people dont show up. it happens dude. chill out.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

The lower point totals are easily possible from hitting the gate. It doesn't show as an attack. For the 12k....that I'm a little more skeptical about. If you have the gems to get 12k from hitting a gate, you should have good enough armors to not hit the gate.
    IGN(Android): EK/P1 TShell
    Guild: Epic Knight and/or Plus Ones
    Recruitment: Plus Ones is a sister guild of Epic Knight, one of the top guilds on Android. Contact M.Splinter on Line Messenger to join up!

Armors: Hellfire, Snowstorm, Sol, Beastmaster+(2), Necromantle+, Arclite, Silver Chromatic, etc.

Our guild fought these guys too.....their top scorer was the same with me...no wins or losses
    But scored over 10000 pts....I assumed it was just a glitch in the win/loss tracker as I was following the battle log and it was all showing up there. ????

Quote Originally Posted by Reginnin View Post
    Our guild fought these guys too.....their top scorer was the same with me...no wins or losses
    But scored over 10000 pts....I assumed it was just a glitch in the win/loss tracker as I was following the battle log and it was all showing up there. ????
    If it showed in the log as them fighting battles, then clearly they are not hacking and it's a glitch not recording/reporting wins and losses properly, and nothing more.

If nothing is showing in the log, then yes, let the hacking accusations fly.

Also, as states many times by the mods, pm them or send in tickets. You shouldn't be calling out guilds/players on the forums. If it turns out it wasn't a case of them hacking, you've already done damage to their rep, and that's just not a nice thing to do.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off