Hope this assault thing finish soon!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hope this assault thing finish soon!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down Hope this assault thing finish soon!!!

Little over than one day seems like this has been going on for ages. I hope GREE listen to all these suggestions and don't bring this assault thing in future.
    P.S I would prefer WD over full assault.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Me too. This is the worst event in modern war history!! This is suppose to be a game not a job!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its just funny how they spent so much time creating and programming this event and its a HUGE bust, i hope they dont try forcing it on us just cause they spent so much money on it. There are very good parts of the event that can be implemented other places. However if any version of this full assault event comes back i wont be happy at all

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE I would suggest you to implement some of codes from full assault to WD, like match up times, leaderboard , and chat. Rest you can bury.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Horrible event. Just sweep it under the rug and lets forget it ever happened.

Remember the silly event like "raid 10 stockpiles" with absurd casualty rate, and you guys buried that event.

Please do the same. No matter the rewards this event is tedious and not fun. We play a game to kill time and enjoy not make it feel like a part time job.

I also don't know more that 1-2 people using gold on this event, and I'm in a top 25 WD team (top 40 in this event).

Faction Tournaments (BP Event) was more fun then this

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree Faction tournament BP event I didn't like but I would love that event over this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Even if i wanted to use gold on this event (which i dont), im flat out finding the units to deploy within the time allocated.

Unlike others, i think the event has potential. Things like unit allocation, too much time required, too long, etc need to be fixed, but i dont mind it.

On a seperate note, it was fun to be matched with two of the top three teams. Best entertainment ive had from the game in quite a while

Lurker
    Post Count

this event is so boring it's like watching paint dry lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow this community is a joke. No wonder you cry babies spend money on a failed product over and over again. Since your minds can't comprehend a great event.

1) This event balances gold/free players.
    2) Allows for strategy and INGAME faction communication thanks to the indoor chat.
    3) Allows for nice stat increases for weaker factions with the 1st 2nd and 3rd place unit distribution.
    4) Actually gives loads of warning for using units that have boost or are in party.

I'm sorry but I'm one of the biggest Gree bashers on here and I find this event GREAT. To prefer mindless taping on a target in WD over this is border line retarded. If you dont want to play 24/3 than dont but if you do than a totally FREE faction has the ability to make it to the top 10 in this event I would say.

My ONE complaint about this event is the unit selection. Gree should really think of a way to make it easier. Since scrolling for the right unit takes a lot of time which is pretty annoying with a 5min time limit.

A certain set of units to use just for this event might make it OK, and a 24 hr time limit.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Legend View Post
    Wow this community is a joke. No wonder you cry babies spend money on a failed product over and over again. Since your minds can't comprehend a great event.

1) This event balances gold/free players.
    2) Allows for strategy and INGAME faction communication thanks to the indoor chat.
    3) Allows for nice stat increases for weaker factions with the 1st 2nd and 3rd place unit distribution.
    4) Actually gives loads of warning for using units that have boost or are in party.

I'm sorry but I'm one of the biggest Gree bashers on here and I find this event GREAT. To prefer mindless taping on a target in WD over this is border line retarded. If you dont want to play 24/3 than dont but if you do than a totally FREE faction has the ability to make it to the top 10 in this event I would say.

My ONE complaint about this event is the unit selection. Gree should really think of a way to make it easier. Since scrolling for the right unit takes a lot of time which is pretty annoying with a 5min time limit.
    Exactly! Totally agree with you sir