got 8/8 but didn't receive 8/8 unit from crate event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: got 8/8 but didn't receive 8/8 unit from crate event

Post Count

got 8/8 but didn't receive 8/8 unit from crate event

Has any one else had this problem. I put a ticket in but wonderin if it was just me

Same here, have all in inventory now. Sent ticket as well, there was a delay corrected by an extension, so maybe the goal wasn't pushed back with the event ending. I expect to be screwed, you have to factor that Gree screw up and screw up you in your game play. KC

Post Count
    Looking into folks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here, I spent 1,500 gold to get the last unit just to learn that the goal wasn't there anymore, even though the crate event was still going on for more than an hour.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Has crate event finished... Was at 9/10 thought still another day left...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The globe has been gone for me since the FAA event started too. No way to tell when that goal ended.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I did as well. Got unit 8/8 with 90 minutes to go in event. Prolly has to do with event being extended. I sent a ticket in. Hoping for the best.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    double check to make sure you didn't deploy any of the units. I did that on 7/8 and went down to 6/8. when I got the unit I needed to complete the entire set, I realized I was now missing another unit. Thankfully luck was in my favor and got both units i needed and got the final unit.

Post Count
    Got a reply from gree stated they know bout the issue and will fix asap on monday

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    good to hear. cheers. glad they will fix it for you

Quote Originally Posted by iamgremlin View Post
    Got a reply from gree stated they know bout the issue and will fix asap on monday

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't see mine either.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I had the same thing happen to me, sent in a ticket and got the generic response. Now I feel like they wont give me the reward because a few of the bonus unit items needed, I used in FA. (That was after I collected all 8)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Be careful you don't use the low stat units in full assault event or you will only have 7/8

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had the issue that some of the units opened were already used in the war. Sent a message, hoping for maybe some leniency. After all, I DID open them all (and it's visible in my directory). Oh boy, the replies that I got were GREAT! first three times the guy didn't get it (8 units vs 10 rockets... soooo difficult). Then the final reply was: All items have been rewarded automatically.

I just gave up... I wonder why I even tried.... if they would have said something like "sorry, we understand it sucks but you didn't OWN them all so tough luck and better luck next time" I would have disagreed but accepted it. This is just ........... (feel free to fill in several words that are against TOS).

I hope you folks fare better, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I were you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gree Responds

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
    I don't see mine either.
    I collected all 8 parts, and all 10 rockets. I had no issue with the units for the rockets. But like the rest if you, I did not receive the 55k/55k with 20% boost unit for having collected the 8 parts. I sent in a ticket to Gree and have just received a reply. They confirmed that I did collect 10 rockets. And they confirmed that I got all eight parts/units for the crate event. Ticket closed, have a nice day.

Since I am the one who told YOU that I got the 8 units, and you confirmed I got the 8 units, how about now giving me the unit the 8 parts were supposed to result in?

Here is my ticket number, in case someone would actually like to read the problem and FIX IT: 1493949