got 8/8 but didn't receive 8/8 unit from crate event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: got 8/8 but didn't receive 8/8 unit from crate event

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Cj, sirius, oracle? Any general comments on this?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Not shutting up

Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    I am bumping this thread. Know what else? There comes a time when it's about more than what you put into something. It's about the principal. I spent gold opening every box. I got the units. I got confirmation from Gree that I got them. All EXCEPT the only one that matters. So, I am not going to lie down and give up like everyone else does even repeatedly beating their head against Grees wall of silence. I will bump this thread daily until it is answered, or shut down. If shut down, I will make a new one. If banned, I will create a new account and do it again. In addition, I will continue with tickets. I will post reviews on iTunes. I will show the response to my ticket and the proof to the Better Business Bureau. I will request an iTunes refund.

If the above does not convince you that I have no intention of letting this go, I have another 50 items on my to-do list. And nothing better to do with my time. I paid for it. I spent the time doing it. I do not feel it unreasonable to demand it be awarded. I have used the methods YOU say to. I have sent a ticket. I have responded to the response. I have posted the ticket number here. Ball is in your court Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Post Count
    Thank you Gree I recived my unit. Good on yall

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree u have started a new event after boooring full assault but first answer us where is our 8/8 unit from crate event?

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We have addressed this issue. If you have any further concerns, please contact Support.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

We have addressed this issue. If you have any further concerns, please contact Support.
    How? Where? When? Why not on Saturday when it happened?

I was on 7/8 then dropped to 6/8. It cost you the gold I was using to try for 8/8.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The issue hasn't been addressed, I havn't received my unit yet but I have all 8 items in my inventory and the response from support is that all that qualify have got the unit. I would like to know why I don't qualify

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was the same - I got the 8th. But no unit. Put in a ticket and thy said it was resolved. But it isnt

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    I was the same - I got the 8th. But no unit. Put in a ticket and thy said it was resolved. But it isnt
    Me too I have all 8 units in my inventory and I have sent a ticket in. I have neither received the unit nor an answer to my ticket yet

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do we usually get auto-replies when sending in tickets ? Gree never even acknowledged that they go my message ?
    (en-support@gree.net)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mods, any general comments on this issue?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Its a joke. Tardavic says addresses and to contact Support but what sort of reply do you get from them, "we have addressed the issue" Honestly whats the point.
    They havnt the bottle to tell us how its been addressed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mods haven't commented on it. Back to the top

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When you send a ticket, here is the process:

You receive a Generic Response. Depending on the keywords used, it can be one of several. If it's your garden variety screw up, you get the one that says your ticket is closed after having been referred to the appropriate people for handling it. See above posts. If you did not get this, which is computer generated, within 24 hours, I would suggest you resend a ticket because it probably didn't go through.

Then, you will get a response from a Gree employee. I have had these responses take from 3 days to 3 months. You also gamble on the quality if response you will get. I have received some serious answers that were helpful, though usually on a third or fourth attempt, but I have received on many occasions a response that required me to re-read my own ticket a few times to try to figure out what they were talking about because it wasn't remotely related to the issue I reported.

You are told to submit a ticket for a reason. They cannot fix it without one. So posting on the forum without having a ticket gets you nowhere. So... submit your ticket, get your response, THEN use the forum to draw attention to it.

My original issue posted to this thread: update, I have now received the unit. What worked: I sent a reply to the response email that had confirmed the units collected but didn't originally address the problem. Then I posted that ticket number here.

Good luck to everyone