Is anyone having problem with there stats ???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is anyone having problem with there stats ???

Hybrid View

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Is anyone having problem with there stats ???

I have not participated in the full assault event nor has my faction . My stats have been fluctuating sense yesterday . After winning the 9/10 on the crate event my defense dropped almost 3 million . I've sent a ticket and screen shot of my stats to Gree . Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem . You know it's getting old having this sick feeling in my stomach every time I spend money on this game and when ya have a problem it's a battle to get anything done in your favor !!!
    Last edited by Hatethepackers; 03-29-2014 at 05:37 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Post Count
    You up me too

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yup. Me too but have been doing the FA event.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Seems a bunch of our players in our faction have had minimal fluctuations in attack and defense but we have seen big changes in our overall number of troops? Did any of you have that issue as well? We haven't started the event either.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have been doing the event on both of my accounts, but have only gained stats on 1 of them, the other just drops.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well there sending it to there engineers to look into it . But my stats are still down , Probably till Monday . Nice real nice .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've lost over 4 million in stats the day before Full Assault started. Hopefully Gree will fix the issue for those who lost some stats.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This game should have 24/7 ,365 days support . Just like they demand from us !!!!! Not some dude that's going to pass the buck to someone else and it takes days if not weeks to resolve the problem and not yet has it ever been in my favor .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well I see my stats are not fixed yet . I'm going to file a complaint with iTunes and see If I can't get my money back . Enough is enough this game has rubbed me wrong to many times .