Boss Triggering

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boss Triggering

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Boss Triggering

I know there is another thread about this but wanted to point this issue out specifically.

How do you expect us to kill bosses and spend gems if we cant get bosses to trigger. Have tried about everything and think I am a bit ahead of the curve of some in here at Boss 43 but this is ridiculous.

Is anyone else having any luck, and if so, what is your method?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's great. A handful of people will spend a ton of gems and finish. More will spend a ton of gems and still never get enough summons to finish. And most of us will just say screw it and go golfing instead.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Being a level 200 i don't have to worry about the epic boss. Still, for statistical purposes, i got it to appear 25 times since yesterday.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It hardly appears

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is ridiculous, I really don't care that they made the game harder as I will play within my means regardless, but I was hoping to finish 100 bosses again but if we can't trigger the bosses I guess Gree will just lose money from it as I'm not spending gems.

Post Count
    Can't get the damn boss to appear for anything. I spent an entire energy bar (1400+ energy) plus 20 stamina and no boss. Stupid.

I've only managed to kill 14 of them so far because of this crap.

Post Count
    same here going thru 20 stamina every hour and energy , killed mobs , attacked , raids ... nothing ... this is just retarded , 30 bosses in 2 days .. got the gems to finish but no bosses to show up ... gree are retarded with this ltq
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Post Count
    Ho well was going to buy some gems but you made it so hard to get a boss to trigger.just no point and a lot of my guild buddy given up to Ho well Gree no wages for you guys this month.

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Haven't seen a boss since Friday.
    Funky Raiding Berserkers.

Post Count
    Looks fixed, finally. Shame we won't get an extension on the quest because that would be the right thing to do and we know how Gree is with doing the right thing.